• Hi all! I just wanted to let you guys know that I have began the process of building a new AA game table! This is very exciting for me and my friends, as we have been playing on the old one for awhile now. We have completed the design and scale model of the table, and have even bought most of the materials needed. We will begin building it soon and I will definitely post pictures either on the forum, or I’ll do videos for YouTube. The design is meant to make the table look like a normal dining table, and when you take the leafed top off, it will expose the game table underneath. It is a very intricate and detailed piece that will take a little while to complete. The table will feature 10 drawers (5 on each side) that are just tall enough to hold AA pieces, dice trays (with felt), cup holders, a light table underneath the map (to illuminate the entire board), and plexi-glass to cover the map and protect it. The table will be able to break down into several parts (making it easy to use), and the map will be interchangeable (for when we want to change the map).

• '17 '16

Sounds cool… I don’t even have a 1st table… hey, if you make two of everything, you can ship me the extra table and i’ll add you to my super-cool friends list… I’ll even send you $10 bucks!

• Looking forward to seeing pictures of your project.

• '14

@Requester45:

Hi all! I just wanted to let you guys know that I have began the process of building a new AA game table! This is very exciting for me and my friends, as we have been playing on the old one for awhile now. We have completed the design and scale model of the table, and have even bought most of the materials needed. We will begin building it soon and I will definitely post pictures either on the forum, or I’ll do videos for YouTube. The design is meant to make the table look like a normal dining table, and when you take the leafed top off, it will expose the game table underneath. It is a very intricate and detailed piece that will take a little while to complete. The table will feature 10 drawers (5 on each side) that are just tall enough to hold AA pieces, dice trays (with felt), cup holders, a light table underneath the map (to illuminate the entire board), and plexi-glass to cover the map and protect it. The table will be able to break down into several parts (making it easy to use), and the map will be interchangeable (for when we want to change the map).

You are A LOT further along than I have gotten in the past 4 years! Looking forward to seeing the build process. Hope you enjoy every second of it

• Sounds great. looking forward to see pictures of your new table.

• A little bit of an update on the table. It’s coming along well, withe the fist part being complete. The custom made legs and the drawers are complete, and we have the bottom frame complete. The table is currently free standing, and we will need to build and add the top pieces next. I have taken some pictures and will probably wait to post them until I have a complete product. Looking good!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m