• Imperious Leader made huge d/l map image file, to be printed out in the past for the other editions.  Has he or will he make a super size map for 1940 global or pacific/europe to be combined if needed?  With this new game and the sheer amounts of units that are in place this map is actually small and crowded.  I’ve been spoiled by his original remakes that was printed so massive.  I have my own house rule that I don’t allow chips to be put under units.  I ended up buying 3 Spring 1940 copies so i have enough units.  I want this new map so i can throw it on the ping pong table and feel like a general in a situation room again.

thanks,

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Imperious has made it adamnatly clear that 1940 Global is a big enough map, and that he won’t be converting it into a printable file for the purpose of expanding the size.

• Yes Imperious said this. I remember him telling me this.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I remember telling him a few things too, but he didn’t listen.

• Nein! Nein! Nein!  :?

I’ve not even been playing Global because Imperious spoiled me to such a great big map.  I tried to play 1940G and wow what a cram session.

Imperious I implore you to make super maps (pacific/europe).  I don’t like the chip markers.  Super Maps with Airbases/Naval bases already painted on that would be wicked.  I died a little inside seeing this post.  :(

• Customizer

HBG sells a 1939 map that is pretty huge.  With a few modifications I think you could use it for a Global 1940 game.

• One of the regulars just finished painting a 4x8 sheet of plywood with the Anniversary Edition on it, we’re going to use our Axis & Allies Naval Mini’s and of coarse the land units, A&A rules not the Mini’s rules  oh I almost forgot the Pool Bridge to move the pieces

• Super Size Me!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m