• OK, so I anyone interesting in the ones I made?

If not I’ll be doing these for myself

• '10

@coachofmany:

@Johnson73:

where did you get those Oil Sculpts?

I believe they are from the game “Wildcatter”

You are correct.

• '10

@12doze12:

OK, so I anyone interesting in the ones I made?

I would think that someone who is developing oil rules could use your pump tokens to represent oil fields.

• @Fishmoto37:

@12doze12:

OK, so I anyone interesting in the ones I made?

I would think that someone who is developing oil rules could use your pump tokens to represent oil fields.

Yes, but it seems no one is

• Hi, today I bring some news, the oil well/refenery is ready, I changed the model and the colors here it is:

What do you think ?

• Here is the link to download:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GA56HZUA

FMG will be producing these and you’ll be able to buy them in high quality card board.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

How about these from Power Barons, 12 in the game, in 4 colors though.

boardgamegeek.com/image/764591/power-barons

J.  8-)

PS I wanted to post a picture, but I got a msg saying that I am not allowed to post links ? What’s up ?

So put 3 w in front of boardgamegeek

• @radar231:

How about these from Power Barons, 12 in the game, in 4 colors though.

boardgamegeek.com/image/764591/power-barons

J.  8-)

PS I wanted to post a picture, but I got a msg saying that I am not allowed to post links ? What’s up ?

So put 3 w in front of boardgamegeek

I actually prefer mines since they look like the other industrial complexes, air bases and naval bases

• Customizer

@radar231:

That happened to me when I first got on the forum.  It won’t let you attach links or pictures until you have a certain number of posts.  I’m not sure, but I think once you have 25 or 30 posts, then it will start letting you add stuff.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

@knp7765:

@radar231:

That happened to me when I first got on the forum.  It won’t let you attach links or pictures until you have a certain number of posts.  I’m not sure, but I think once you have 25 or 30 posts, then it will start letting you add stuff.

I see. Thanks for the info. Now at 20 posts.  :wink:

J.  8-)

• People, here it is the final result:

I also made this one, a bunker:

I’m going to put these in card board and I will try to post some pics.

edit: they will be print with the same size has the naval and air bases

• Customizer

Those look really great.  I’m especially impressed by your oil pump counter.  Too bad I don’t use any oil rules in my game.

• @knp7765:

Those look really great.  I’m especially impressed by your oil pump counter.  Too bad I don’t use any oil rules in my game.

Thanks man, FMG will be producing these in card board and sell them, I’m now actually making the rules to use them in my game

• '10

@12doze12:

@knp7765:

Thanks man, FMG will be producing these in card board and sell them, I’m now actually making the rules to use them in my game

When you have finalized your oil rules I will be very interested in seeing them.

• @Fishmoto37:

@12doze12:

@knp7765:

When you have finalized your oil rules I will be very interested in seeing them.

Thanks !!! if you or anyone has any suggestions … POST IT

• @12doze12:

Is FMG aware of this?

• @gamegeek:

@12doze12:

Is FMG aware of this?

LOL, Yes I propose them and they said that they will make those after the COMBAT UNITS

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Does anybody have any information on where oil was stockpiled by what country and where. I know pearl harbor just filled their oil storage tanks prior to the Japanese bombing, I believe 500,000 tons of oil.
    I would appreciate the information.

• Here are the rules I’m going to use to my oil refineries:

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cost: 10
    Move: 0
    Attack: 0
    Defense: 0 (AA ability)

Oil refineries give the nation that possesses it an extra 1 IPC income. These refineries can be built in any land territory you control; you can only have one per territory.
    These facilities just like AA guns are destroyed when captured by a nation.

Convoy disruption ability:

The oil Refineries also helps you when your enemy is disrupting one of your convoys. If you have an oil refinery anywhere on the map and your enemy is disrupting one of your convoys with one ship you don’t lose any IPC. You don’t lose IPC’s from convoy disruption has long has you have the same number of oil refineries has your enemy has ships doing convoy disruption. For example Germany has 2 ships in a UK convoy, and UK has an oil refinery in South Africa, in this case UK only loses 1 IPC. This ability only works as long has you have oil refineries.

AA ability:

Oil refineries have AA ability just like any other facility.

• First pictures I have taken:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m