Bob_A_Mickelson's AAG40 National Production/Objectives and Setup Charts

• '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

@maverick_76:

He probably is waiting till the game comes out before he re-uploads anything else.

This is correct. AAG40 Charts are mostly done so you wont have to wait long.

Unless this is covered already.  A political Timeline and rule chart would be a good idea?

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

Unless this is covered already.  A political Timeline and rule chart would be a good idea?

l am intrigued by this idea. Could you be more specific.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Unless this is covered already.  A political Timeline and rule chart would be a good idea?

l am intrigued by this idea. Could you be more specific.

I think he means a timeline for when powers go to war.

• he means when each nation starts at war and when they go to war and rules for neutrals including list of pro axis , neutral , and pro allied and how they effect the game

Also perhaps all the special rules as a reference so people don’t have to look up like how much damage an air base can take and which unit boosts which in combat.

So a quick political reference sheet and a play aid for the special rules of the game. One page each.

Also, the setup will need to offer the modification of AAP40 setup as per Larry, as it will soon become known after more playtest.

• I just want to thank you Bob for all your wonderful work, so a lazy bum like me doesn’t have to :lol:

• Thanks  Bob, excellent work as usual!!! :-)

• Very cool and handy…

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

@cminke:

an addational note: can you charpen the numbers beside the attack values(ie the 2 beside the attack for the tac bommer) i say this becaus it looks like a 1

These are the low resolution versions. When I release the complete version they will be much sharper and crystal clear.

@cminke:

ru going to do a politacal sistation? and a NO chart?

The complete set of aids will included both National Objectives and Diplomacy/Nation Specific rules (what you call ‘the political situation’) as well as a few other aids. However I cannot begin working on those aids until I get access to a rule book, which won’t be for some time.

Hi Bob,
    i’m making a personal house rule modification with inttroduction of Hungary, Romania and the Mao Zedong’s People Liberation Army (Communist China). I have to modify the Chart and i’m asking your permission to use it. If yes what kind of font did you use? Dimension? I think to introduce new NO’s for the new Axis powers like Holding Bessarabia for Romania, and North Yugoslavia and Transylvania for Hungary, Shensi for Communist China.

• i am a little confused aswell

1. USA Europe
      +30 for being at war
      USA Pacific
      +40 for being at war
      USA Global
      +30 for being at war, but its confusing that on the board for western US it says 50.

2. Russia gets +2 infantry in europe, but its not listed on the national objectives list on page 23

3. Political situation for UK ends with “In the meantime, the United Kingdom will once again have to persevere….”
      it looks like the sentence has been cut off.

4. it appears that some NO’s from pacific are not elegible for global (addition on the great post of David Jensen’s preview 5)
      Japan lost the no for +5 ipc if it controls solomon island, dutch new guinea, new britain and new ginea
      UK lost the no for +5 for controlling kwangtung and malaya at the same time
      ANZAC lost the no of +5 (one time) for occupying any island or territory originally japanese

• Political Situation Global:

Germany/Italy:
    At war with Uk/Anzac/France
    Can attack Russia/USA/China on the beginning of its combat move phase starting from round 1
    A state of war between any of the 3 above does not affect relation with other 2

Soviet Union:
    Not at war with anyone
    May not declare war on Germany/Italy before turn four unless first declared upon by either one of the 2 powers
    *does not say anything about japan in the rulebook, so i assume the following:
    Can attack Japan on the beginning of its combat move phase starting from round 1

Japan:
    At war with China
    Can attack Russia/USA/France/UK/Anzac on the beginning of its combat move phase starting from round 1
    Declaring war on UK or Anzac will result in war with both
    Declaring war on Russia/USA/France will not affect the relations between the other 2 powers
    Can only attack dutch territorys if at war with UK/Anzac

UK/Anzac:
    At war with Italy/Germany
    Can attack Japan on the beginning of its combat move phase starting from round 1
    If so Anzac will be at war with japan aswell
    If not at war, it cannot move into chinese territory’s
    UK may move into dutch territorys at all times.

US:
    Not at war with anyone
    If not at war with japan, it cannot sent troops into chinese territor’s
    If not at war with italy/germany, it may not move ships into seazones adjacent to africa or europe (incl britain/scotland)
    If US has been declared upon or if japan attacks uk/anzac, US can declare on any or all axis powers at the beginning of the collect income phase or US can declare war on any axis power at the start of round 4 (whichever comes first)
    can only occupy dutch territories if it has been occupied before by an axis power.

China:
    At war with Japan
    China cant declare war on italy/europe unless declared upon first
    If declared war on one power, it does not affect relation of other power.

France:
    At war with italy/germany
    May declare war on japan at the beginning of the combat move phase.

I hope i have read it correctly, if not please comment and i will change it.

• @Tommietomaat:

Political Situation Global:

US:
    Not at war with anyone
    If not at war with japan, it cannot sent troops into chinese territor’s
    If not at war with italy/germany, it may not move ships into seazones adjacent to africa or europe (incl britain/scotland)
    If US has been declared upon or if japan attacks uk/anzac, US can declare on any or all axis powers at the beginning of the collect income phase or US can declare war on any axis power at the start of round 4 (whichever comes first)

The U.S. can’t take the Dutch colonies until they were conquered by the Japanese.

• thx i have edited it.

• Customizer

Below is a screenshot of my finished AAG40 National Production, Objective, and Weapons Development Chart.  It measures 16.92"x9.6". As always if anyone notices any errors please let me know so I can make the necessary changes.

[Chart has been updated. See first thread entry.]

• Looks great !

• Are you going to make a NO chart for Europe only?

• Customizer

yes. After all global charts are complete.

• Kewl :-D

• Outstanding!

• Bob, Could you change the German/land unit in Egypt NO to 3ipc instead of 5ipc?

• '10

Thanks for everything Bob.  I was wondering if you’re going to do setup charts in the grid format?  I believe you did that for AAP40.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m