• @idk_iam_swiss:

Dude you need to get banned for a few days. your junk posts are cluttering the forum. And they dont stimulate conversation.  In fact i think it detracts from the forum.

Maybe I do, but I won’t stop unless IL tell’s me too, because he has the power. Now if my account get suspended that’s a different thing.

• Whatever this is only one of your many sock accounts. hence your apparent apathy that this can get locked so quickly.
    You have like 5 other accounts and you have conversations with yourself every day on the forums. Its boring. And you know what you are doing is blatantly wrong yet will continue to do so until the moderator stops you. Which wont matter you have many sock accounts.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Whatever this is only one of your many sock accounts. hence your apparent apathy that this can get locked so quickly.
    You have like 5 other accounts and you have conversations with yourself every day on the forums. Its boring. And you know what you are doing is blatantly wrong yet will continue to do so until the moderator stops you. Which wont matter you have many sock accounts.

What are his sock accounts?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Personally I’ve decided not to get wrapped up in the game of “who’s sock account is who”.
    It turns things boring, xenophobic and depressing all in one foul swoop.

And if you list six socks and skip his seventh then he thinks he’s clever.

But that’s just me.

• @allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Personally I’ve decided not to get wrapped up in the game of “who’s sock account is who”.
    It turns things boring, xenophobic and depressing all in one foul swoop.

And if you list six socks and skip his seventh then he thinks he’s clever.

But that’s just me.

Could you at least show me a post where he has conversations with himself?

• Whatever. Thats such a huge lie. Youve ruined the forums for a while. And its no wonder that new people dont come here anymore.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Whatever. Thats such a huge lie. Youve ruined the forums for a while. And its no wonder that new people dont come here anymore.

Could you PM me a list of his sock accounts, or at least show me where his socks posted?

• post to kill spam

• does russia even come into play in the Pacific?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Not if you’re playing P40 only. In the combined game, there are a number of Russian infantry that show up on the Japanese border.

• The japanese flags are missing on chinese territories

• @MEGAEINSTEIN:

The japanese flags are missing on chinese territories

We don’t find the need to place Japanese flags on the Chinese territories that Japan starts the game with. Reason being they are shaded in orange and have Japanese units on them. If the Chinese (or allies) manage to break through and start liberating them, then we would make adjustments. We have also found the Japanese markers to be in short supply if they become Godzilla.

**Please also keep in mind that these set-up pictures I did are from December, 2009. They are from the original set-up that has had major changes over the years to what is now the the 2nd edition game (Alpha+3 for the most part). These pictures are very outdated now unless your playing the original game OOB.

• Attached are 6 PDF screen shots - my setup in pictures.
    Luck,
    Vince

• Attached are 6 PDF screen shots - my setup in pictures.
    Luck,
    Vince

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m