• Customizer

I have built some dice towers with an Axis and Allies theme. Six towers (one for each player in Anniversary edition) and each tower represents their own nation.

Took me a while to get them all done since they were created from scratch but they turned out great.

I will post some pictures shortly. I still have to clear coat them and still add some felt to completely finish them but I will post some pictures before I do this.

…although I will have to creat a couple more for ANZAC and France for the new Pacific and Europe 1940 games.

• Duuude…Sweeet!!!

• These are really fantastic!

how do you make these?

• Customizer

@Imperious:

These are really fantastic!

how do you make these?

A lot of hours, table saw, Photoshop and paint.

I used MDF (v1.0 and prototype) but my next ones will be solid wood or plexiglass.  These are my first ones and will be making some adjustments and perhaps see if I can sell version 2.0 of the towers but still have to works some stuff out before I do this.

• They look great Twisted Aries. Not bad for a Canadian!

• TwistedAries, is there a template you are using?  I know someone that is really good with wood and I tried to describe a dice tower but didn’t do a good job, so no dice tower for Christmas.  Those are really nice!!!

• If they are for sale at any point i want to buy them. I want to buy one German, Japanese, and Soviet

• I was especially impressed with the infantry silohettes <sp?>.  Nice touch.  Very nice job.</sp?>

• Customizer

@cannon:

TwistedAries, is there a template you are using?  I know someone that is really good with wood and I tried to describe a dice tower but didn’t do a good job, so no dice tower for Christmas.  Those are really nice!!!

Thanks!

I am using template that I created for them.  Unfortunately I don’t have an electronic copy made yet.

• Customizer

@Imperious:

If they are for sale at any point i want to buy them. I want to buy one German, Japanese, and Soviet

Awesome!  I will keep you posted when I have finalized everything.  Thanks!

• Customizer

@dinosaur:

I was especially impressed with the infantry silohettes <sp?>.  Nice touch.  Very nice job.</sp?>

Thanks!  I really appreciate all the compliments.

• '10

I have had the pleasure of playing a few games in the TwistedAries Bunker with these fine towers…  They are shocking in person.  VERY COOL

• I know that more than a few times i mentioned that your dice towers needed some grafics on the sides. I even designed decals for the sides. People like them custom.

• @Craig:

@FieldMarshalGames:

I have had the pleasure of playing a few games in the TwistedAries Bunker with these fine towers…  They are shocking in person.  VERY COOL

Oh no!!! :-o

You have played with another dice tower!!! :?

I am crushed! :wink:

I love sarcasm!  :wink:

• @Craig:

@FieldMarshalGames:

No worries Craig.  He was hogtied, gagged and forced to use them against his will.  ;)

• Customizer

@Rorschach:

@Craig:

@FieldMarshalGames:

I have had the pleasure of playing a few games in the TwistedAries Bunker with these fine towers…  They are shocking in person.  VERY COOL

No worries Craig.  He was hogtied, gagged and forced to use them against his will.  ;)

LOL…yep and so was everyone else!   :-D

You see…everyone broke with the pressure but he was still resisting and of course is out of the picture…LOL!

• @Craig:

@Rorschach:

@Craig:

@FieldMarshalGames:

No worries Craig.  He was hogtied, gagged and forced to use them against his will.  ;)

Was he searched at the door and forced to turn over his dice tower? :? :-o

I think he was gagged just so everyone else wouldn’t have to listen to him talk. It had nothing to do with dice towers.    :wink:

I was just trying to be nice.  Way to ruin it!  ;)

• '10

@Craig:

@FieldMarshalGames:

Craig…  we all know that your towers are the Best AAA towers in the Galaxy!  To each his own…  but many people like the CLASSIC and refined design of the Yope tower (including me).

The Themed towers of TwistedAries’ bunker were just a nice touch for this double game as you can see from picture.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I would like to see a two tower set, one for Axis, one for Allies. If you can shrink the graphics to fit three on each, that would be cool.

• Customizer

@Variable:

I would like to see a two tower set, one for Axis, one for Allies. If you can shrink the graphics to fit three on each, that would be cool.

Already have something in place for that.  I will post some pics shortly.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m