• '10

The newer versions of TripleA I download do not work on my computer.  The latest version I have that still works is 1_0_3_1…which is still pretty good version.  I have Windows ME and cannot download the latest version of Java…is that the problem?

• My mac version has been giving me an java error.  I am thinking of re downloading it and reinstalling it, which usually fixes the problem.

Does anybody know how to get the Pacific 1940 file to work on TripleA?  What folder do you unpack it in??  Will it work on the Mac version?

Thanks to any with info.

• Pac40 will not not work until TripleA itself is coded with the new rules of Pac40, but it should be able to run in TripleA even if there are many rules which are not yet implemented.

This link should be made a sticky in the software or player help forum: http://n2.nabble.com/Download-Maps-Links-Hosting-Games-General-Information-tp4074312ef1671093.html

• I downloaded it.  Good job so far.  Cannot wait till they get it finished.  Many thanks to all the hard work.

• Whats up with the lobby being down so much recently?  Anyone know?

• '10

:-)

tripleA is running fine.

http://tripleawarclub.org/

• @SilverBullet:

:-)

tripleA is running fine.

http://tripleawarclub.org/

Keep in mind that he posted that 7 months ago

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

and, for the record, my copy crashes around the second country’s turn in any game except classic…which really totally sucks

• @Cmdr:

and, for the record, my copy crashes around the second country’s turn in any game except classic…which really totally sucks

Do you use the latest stable version? If you got some error messages or more details you could post them on the TripleA dev forum, and maybe the devs can figure out what’s wrong.

I also had some problems with TripleA from time to time, but for my part it is/was probably a java error or a problem with my HDD on my PC.

• '16 '15 '10

@Cmdr:

Never heard of this problem.  Google ‘TripleA Sourceforge’ and download the latest stable version.

@Subotai:

@Cmdr:

Do you use the latest stable version? If you got some error messages or more details you could post them on the TripleA dev forum, and maybe the devs can figure out what’s wrong.

I also had some problems with TripleA from time to time, but for my part it is/was probably a java error or a problem with my HDD on my PC.

I honestly do not know.  I know I’ve had the software for about a year or more and its got all kinds of crazy games you had to download individualy….

Oh and when it locks up it does so during dice.  But only if I play the AI I think…I think, if I remember right, it works okay if I play all countries.

• '16 '15 '10

@Cmdr:

@Subotai:

@Cmdr:

I honestly do not know.  I know I’ve had the software for about a year or more and its got all kinds of crazy games you had to download individualy….

The new stable version features a download utility that comes with the base software.  Downloading games is a piece of cake.

Which is what leads me to believe that this unstable thing I have is the most recent version, because I can download all kinds of game “piece of cake” but when the AI tries to throw dice after 10-15 country turns, the game locks up.

• @Cmdr:

Which is what leads me to believe that this unstable thing I have is the most recent version, because I can download all kinds of game “piece of cake” but when the AI tries to throw dice after 10-15 country turns, the game locks up.

The latest stable version is 1.2.5.5 and if that’s the version you’re having problem with, the problem is probably/possibly on your part, but I doubt there are “techies” here who can help you, I advise you to post your TripleA problems on:

http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki/TripleA

• @Cmdr:

AI bugs… I almost never play against the AI but that happens often when I use the Moore Able AI.

@Hobbes:

@Cmdr:

AI bugs… I almost never play against the AI but that happens often when I use the Moore Able AI.

Yea, that’s generally the version of the AI I prefer…so it might just be an AI issue.

• again, I would check the version you have and post any bugs you can report.  not knowing about them won’t get them fixed.

• '10

playing against the AI is like kissing ur sister!

there r no major bugs, i play at least one multi(live vs other people in the lobby) everyday.  :-)

@SilverBullet:

playing against the AI is like kissing ur sister!

there r no major bugs, i play at least one multi(live vs other people in the lobby) everyday.  :-)

I play the AI because playing myself always ends up with me losing…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m