Robson (X) vs Kilroynothere (A) G40 YGTE - game1

• '22 '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: British round 1

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: Young Grasshoppers Tournament Edition, version: 1.0.0

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 fighter and 6 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 98 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Malta to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 91 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Gibraltar to 96 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone

Combat - British
            Italians scrambles 3 units out of Southern Italy to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 fighter
                Germans defend with 1 battleship and 1 submarine
                1 submarine owned by the Germans submerged
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship in 110 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is -10
                Casualties for British: 1 fighter
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 bomber, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 fighter; Italians defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 2 fighters and 1 transport
                    British roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Italians
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/5 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 cruiser owned by the Italians, 1 cruiser owned by the British, 1 fighter owned by the British and 1 carrier owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship, 3 fighters and 1 transport in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the British, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 bomber owned by the British and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 1 battleship, 2 fighters and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -57
                Casualties for British: 1 bomber, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Italians: 1 cruiser
                Casualties for Germans: 1 fighter
            Battle in 96 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                Italians defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in 96 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the Italians lost in 96 Sea Zone
                British win with 1 cruiser remaining. Battle score for attacker is 5
                Casualties for British: 1 fighter
                Casualties for Italians: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Moving scrambled unit from 97 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Southern Italy
            Moving scrambled unit from 97 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Southern Italy

Non Combat Move - British

Place Units - British

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Italians regular : 2.83
    Germans regular : -0.33
    British regular : -3.00

Savegame

• @robson Well, got completely slottered. Nothing I can do about that but concede. you can now easily take UK, Egypt, etc. So… fast and easy win! Want to try again?

• @kilroynothere Yes of course I would like to try it again. Would you like to switch sides or do you wanna play the Allies again?

• @robson Thanks for understanding. Looking at the rules, don’t see how in this tournament version you come back from the UK loss. Also tells me maybe my thought on being aggressive is actually not the right solution because of the victory token rule set. I’d like to try again as the allies and this time hopefully understand the rules better (!!!) and the dice gods are a bit more on my side! ;-)

• @kilroynothere Absolutely fine for me. I will create a new thread for us.

• @robson Thank you! Also, want to learn a bit more because my face to face group plans on playing on the 20th with @Young-Grasshopper Tournament rules. We have always struggled to get a game finished and I’m convinced that Grasshopper has cracked the code on that! So, very excited to try it face to face.

• @kilroynothere Sounds great! Will take a bit more time for me to get back to ftf games but I am totally excited about it.

• @robson Understand that! We all wear masks and play in an open garage with fans so we get even more ventilation. Not ideal of course, but lowers the risk for us all. Not sure how Germany is going, but we now have almost 10% of the population immunized. It is starting to make a difference it seems.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m