19L majikforce vengeance (L) vs AetV (X) game 2

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 6

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 6

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 8 armour, 5 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Nenetsia
                  Germans take Nenetsia from Russians
            1 mech_infantry moved from Novgorod to Vologda
                  Germans take Vologda from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
                  Germans take Smolensk from Russians
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Volgograd
            12 armour and 13 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Caucasus
            1 bomber moved from Bryansk to Volgograd
            2 infantry moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from France to Holland Belgium
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 95 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Southern Italy to Holland Belgium
            1 infantry moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Caucasus
            1 bomber moved from Bryansk to Volgograd

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Americans defend with 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from Americans with 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Holland Belgium
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Americans defend with 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 2,83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Americans lost in Holland Belgium
                Germans win, taking Holland Belgium from Americans with 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Volgograd
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys
                Russians defend with 1 factory_minor and 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys in Volgograd, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Volgograd, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Volgograd
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 1 mech_infantry in Volgograd, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Volgograd, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Volgograd
                Germans win with 2 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for Germans: 2 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Caucasus
                Germans attack with 12 armour, 13 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys
                    Germans roll dice for 12 armour, 13 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Caucasus, round 2 : 8/26 hits, 8,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys in Caucasus, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    2 mech_infantrys owned by the Russians, 1 armour owned by the Russians and 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Caucasus
                Germans win, taking Caucasus from Russians with 12 armour, 11 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 2 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for Russians: 1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Caucasus to Ukraine
            2 bombers moved from Volgograd to Novgorod
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Bryansk to Novgorod
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Belarus to Rostov
            2 aaGuns, 5 artilleries and 12 infantry moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            2 infantry moved from Ukraine to Rostov
            1 aaGun moved from Western Ukraine to Ukraine
            1 armour and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Poland to Western Ukraine
            7 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Romania to Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry moved from Northern Italy to Romania
            1 mech_infantry moved from Southern Italy to Western Germany
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
            3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 submarines and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 125 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Novgorod to 115 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Finland
            2 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus

Place Units - Germans
            1 armour, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Western Germany
            2 infantry placed in France
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Novgorod
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Ukraine
            3 armour placed in Germany
            Germans undo move 1.
            3 infantry placed in Western Germany
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 55 PUs; end with 55 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 65 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 70 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : -0,17
    Americans : -1,67
    Russians : 1,50

Savegame

• @aequitas-et-veritas I’m done after dice like that. Really pisses me off that 1 inf can take out 3 inf and a Tac in a very strategic position. Ridiculous crap! GG. Would of been fun to continue to see how this positioning worked out. But I can’t take the MARTI dice. I will post.

• Hi @majikforce, I understand your frustration.
    Similar scenarios like this happend to me a lot.
    The only thing i can tell you is, that especially in a game like this nothing is certain.

Please post the file and let us find a way to continue our game.

If your decission is final, let me know when you are ready to play another one.

Best regards
    AetV

• @aequitas-et-veritas said in 19L majikforce vengeance (L) vs AetV (X) game 2:

Hi @majikforce, I understand your frustration.
    Similar scenarios like this happend to me a lot.
    The only thing i can tell you is, that especially in a game like this nothing is certain.

Please post the file and let us find a way to continue our game.

If your decission is final, let me know when you are ready to play another one.

Best regards
    AetV

Thank you for the empathy. But I have been meaning to take a break from the game for a bit now. I’m just trying to finish up the last of my games now. I’ll be back at some point with a fresh attitude. Until then enjoy the rest of the new year! See you in 2020.

• @majikforce Allright. I wish you the best. Have a safe start into 2020, we will see us then.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m