• '19 Moderator

I think they are when they aply to philosophical questions.  A hypothetical question with no basis in reality is a waste of time.

“If the insurgents fall into a radioactive pit and turn into superpowered mutants what will we do?”

• @dezrtfish:

GG- Charley Daniels Band = CDB

Jerm - I still say you look like Keanu

mojo - sure let’s see soem gilfs

Smack - No dodge, hypothetical questions are for lack of a beter word smacktarded.  What if my granny’s house and Barack Obama’s house were on fire?  If I send the truck to Grannies house am I a biggot?  what if it was Obama and McCain?

Well a zygote will have money at some point unless some dumbass kills it.  :-)

Well, that could be worse.  Richard Simmons or something.  Why did you crop out your guns?  That’s a bad ass pic!

@allies_fly:

@Smacktard:

@dezrtfish:

Smack - No dodge, hypothetical questions are for lack of a beter word smacktarded.

Youre in the military (and play A&A), and you think “hypothetical questions” are retarded? Hypothetical questions like, “If I do this, and the enemy does that…”?

What if hypothetical questions didn’t exist?

I laughed.

• '19 Moderator

He’s a “hot” pic of me.  Get it I’m hot… nm

MeHot.JPG

• Need to resize it…it’s exactly like your avatar.  I can stretch it but it gets pixelated.

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, I need to find the original

• Ok, I’ve got it.  You look like the O-face guy from Office Space.

• '19 Moderator

lol, yeah I guess only a bit older.

Here it is:

From smallest to biggest:
    M9 Barreta 9mm
    M4 Cabine 5.56mm
    M249 SAW 5.56mm

Gunssmall.JPG

• You just need a LAW or RPG strapped to your back, and then you’ll be good to go.

• @dezrtfish:

Ok I just vomitted all over my key board. What the fcuk is going on here  :? :x :-P :oops:

I have pixs of GG (gayguy - not that there is anything wrong with that) playing a violin and Smellyfish label’d “hot”. Enough is enough! No more MAN pictures.

If you don’t watch it I’m going to send 36 & B-loaf to your house so that we eliminate some of the gayness on this site.

• @JWW:

@dezrtfish:

Ok I just vomitted all over my key board. What the fcuk is going on here  :? :x :-P :oops:

I have pixs of GG (gayguy - not that there is anything wrong with that) playing a violin and Smellyfish label’d “hot”. Enough is enough! No more MAN pictures.

If you don’t watch it I’m going to send 36 & B-loaf to your house so that we eliminate some of the gayness on this site.

Some one needs a hug.
    Group Hug!

• 2007 AAR League

man do i agree with JWW (not that there’s anything wrong with it),  but i’ve seen enough.  go blow up your posters of each other and sing Kum Ba Yah somewhere else.

• '19 Moderator

@JWW:

I found a pic of those guys:

M36&Bloaf.jpg

• '19 Moderator

Oh and I found one of JEW:

JWW.jpg

• @dezrtfish:

That’s pretty funny.

• @dezrtfish:

Deeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Let me laugh……HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :-P  :cry:  :-D

• @JWW:

So wait a minute.  You can control those two…and you are going to send men in?  I think you’re looking in the wrong place.

• Here’s Stuka Pilot.

oh yeah… I find it hard to believe that you were a gigolo, switch. And if it is true, I bet you had to chomp on some serious gnarly muff muff…

ewe… nuff said.

So how about it, jen… fifty bucks?
    I’m a little short until my rebate kicks in. LOL

577756941_l.jpg

• 2007 AAR League

oh yeah jermo?

kniggits5hw.jpg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m