Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Haven't played Axis and Allies in forever!

• 2017 2016 2015 Organizer 2014 Customizer '13 '12 '11 '10

I would love to see a video of a chimps playing AA…each wearing the various helmets or caps of each nation in full regalia.

Imagine a chimp japanese admiral or Tojo looking fellow?

I wish somebody here had access to chimps ( other than WOTC).

oh well…

• @Imperious:

I would love to see a video of a chimps playing AA…each wearing the various helmets or caps of each nation in full regalia.

oh well…

I can imagine the chimps playing already, and when they get into an argument about the game, I can hear them howling, screeching and throwing poo at each other!

As for the video, you would need make up artists from the Planet of the Apes (remake)!

• @Imperious:

oh well…

I think you are on to something.  😄
    Remember those Gremlin movies? I could just imagine chimps acting like that getting out of control and turning the game into a live action version where they start blowing each other up. :evil:
    You should write and direct it and then get the staff from WOTC to star in it. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m