• 2007 AAR League

the ultimate fighting championship.

i’ve been watching every match for about 2 1/2 years.  chuck liddel was the golden boy.  he got his ass beat by quinton jackson.  i was sick of seeing liddel win every time anyways.  the changing of the gaurd is here.  bout time.

this last one on saturday was revenge of the african american.  they usually lose, but this time every one of them won.  i like rampage jackson better anyways.  he’s a lot more colorful on the microphone  and i quote  “i want the big crib, kevin james knows what i’m talking about, dont you kevin james.  he’s got a big crib, i want me the big crib”

i watched a newcomer  houston alexander come in and totally represent nebraska.  i’ve never seen anyone truly rep where the come from before.  he beat keith jardeins ass is a minute, knocked him out.  i got someone new to root for.  to quote alexander “nebraska’s in the building”  O town baby.

i hope they bring fedor emelianenko to the ufc’s.  they need him. he’s the best.  i’d love to see a match of him and randy coulture.  fedor would spank him, but it’d be fun to watch.

so anyone have any favorites?  fighters they hate on there?    what styles do you think are the best?  like the militich fighting system, or kickboxing, judo, jujitsu, brazilian jujitsu, striking……?

• I don’t get the pay per views but I do find myself watching the fights if I’m not watching a movie or doing something on the computer.

so anyone have any favorites?  fighters they hate on there?    what styles do you think are the best?  like the militich fighting system, or kickboxing, judo, jujitsu, brazilian jujitsu, striking……?

No real favorites. I usually get a bit bored with the posturing and talk. I want to hate Tito Ortiz for being a punk with Shamrock but I can’t seem to bring myself to because Ortiz backed up what came out of his mouth.

I don’t think any style has an edge except for hitting hard and being fast and maybe it is just TV but these guys don’t look that fast to me. They are way faster than I am as I’m way out of shape and never was in much to be sure but it just seems to me that they should be faster. I suppose it is just relative–both guys are pretty fast distorting it to someone who isn’t.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m