Grasshopper is going to Customizer School

• Sponsor

There is an excellent chance that I will be going to collage for night classes this summer, the following courses should only strengthen my customization skills, can’t stop thinking about all the game materials I can create with this education… wish me luck!

Here’s a link to my Digital Publishing course at Centennial Collage in Toronto.

http://db2.centennialcollege.ca/ce/certdetail.php?CertificateCode=7671

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Young:

There is an excellent chance that I will be going to collage for night classes this summer, the following courses should only strengthen my customizations skills, can’t stop thinking about all the game materials I can create with this education… wish me luck!

Good luck to you YG, but we all know you will do well. Your very smart and creative. Can’t wait till you design your next cool thing. :-D

• '17 '16 '15

Right on Dude! The best part of summer at night is it will still be light! Go kick some ass on it!

• Sponsor

Thanks guy, I want my future customizations to be really premium stuff.

• '16 Customizer

Wow, you’re getting serious about this! Pretty neat. Enjoy your college experience :)

• Sponsor

@Spitfire38:

Wow, you’re getting serious about this! Pretty neat. Enjoy your college experience :)

Gotta admit, the Canadian government is pretty good at helping students… 60% of this tuition will be compliments of the tax payers.

• Customizer

YG,

@Young:

There is an excellent chance that I will be going to college for night classes this summer, the following courses should only strengthen my customization skills, and I can’t stop thinking about all the game materials I can create with this education… wish me luck!
    ––YG, I’ve known you for a while now and I wish you the BEST OF LUCK with this adventure.

@Young:

Thanks guys, I want my future customizations to be really premium stuff.
    **––They’re already great,…and on their way to being “PREMIUM”

----You know, I wonder if I my desire for ultimate detail on my units might not be partially to blame for everyones’ “detail addiction” of late. If so I’ll take my ‘bows’ for enfluencing you (in the smallest of ways) in your future endeavors, and I’m anxiously awaiting your future “Premium” works.

Tall Paul**

• '21 '18 '17 '15

@Tall:

**––They’re already great,…and on their way to being “PREMIUM”

----You know, I wonder if I my desire for ultimate detail on my units might not be partially to blame for everyones’ “detail addiction” of late. If so I’ll take my ‘bows’ for enfluencing you (in the smallest of ways) in your future endeavors, and I’m anxiously awaiting your future “Premium” works.

Tall Paul**

If you wish to believe that then good for you. Fact is a lot of us don’t have the money to pay for a professional painter let alone a team of them. Fact is, some of us don’t have a whole lot of time to devote to it, but we do learn as we go and so our products keep getting better.  Yes the units you receive may be the best of what any of us could achieve, but like my earlier argument, comes down to time and learning.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m