• Thankyou. No more Tiebow!!!

• @SS:

Thankyou. No more Tiebow!!!

Look for Tebow to go to Jacksonville, they need to sell tickets and are located in Florida Gator territory. It’s a no brainer for the team.

@ABWorsham:

@SS:

Thankyou. No more Tiebow!!!

Look for Tebow to go to Jacksonville, they need to sell tickets and are located in Florida Gator territory. It’s a no brainer for the team.

I know, I think it’s moronic that he’s going to the Jets. Jacksonville would have a franchise under Tim Tebow. Him and MJD… Quite a ground game. Granted, Jacksonville would need to pick up some nice WR free agents.

GG

• Pity Denver

Not every good QB becomes Brett Favre or Kurt Warner, who can keep playing past 40.

The hits taken by any NFL player can rapidly age even the best.

Neck injury , out for a whole season.

Sure, Tebow was young, and appears stoutly built, but I would not even have offered him 5 yrs.
    I would have only offered the neck injured Manning 5 games to start.  Losing a sturdy backup is a huge gamble for the Denver franchise.

Orton got Denver to 7-1 the year before Tebow, but I guess stability is just not good enough for the mile high fans.

Cutler left and did OK for the Bears.  Maybe the Bears could have kept Orton and went 7-1 that year.

Pity Chicago

• Trent green case in point. One hard hit and you are done!

• Here is what Hitler thinks about Tim Tebow.

http://youtu.be/jD6B1CXXgM0

• @ABWorsham:

Here is what Hitler thinks about Tim Tebow.

http://youtu.be/jD6B1CXXgM0

That was pretty good. The only thing I did not like is were they assume Tebow could throw 300+ against the Texans. In my book no way!

• He must have not  the same Texan defense we did this year.

Hitler supports the Steelers! I know it…  :-D

GG

• The best Hitler video, is the Hitler learns Cowboys lose first game in new stadium. I’m a life long Cowboy fan and I love it. You got to learn to laugh about some things- like Jerry Jones running the Dallas Cowboys.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m