Is Rush's drug problem hiding the real issue with him???

• That he is really gay or at least bi.

No I’m not a Rush basher, the guy makes sense most of the time to me, but have you guys realized that he has been married 3 times I believe with no children to show for it. Either he is shooting blanks or he has got to step up and talk about why he has no children in 3 marriages.

Even if he is gay I would still think of him as a stand up guys on most issues. But I don’t buy the issue that he just got addicted and that was that. Married 3 times + no kids at all = shooting blanks or he needs to ask himself if he is on the right team. (No pun intended)

• Hmmm…I didn’t know that, I guess there’s always a possibility.

• um, this seems to be a seemingly very random post, i mean, I could say hes a child hater because he never had kids, seemingly the same logic employed, unless i missed something

• @Janus1:

um, this seems to be a seemingly very random post, i mean, I could say hes a child hater because he never had kids, seemingly the same logic employed, unless i missed something

Not really, what waraxis meant (assumption here) is that Rush only got married in order to hide the fact that he’s gay, whereas being a child hater would require him to have actually done something against a child.

• ok, i overexaggerated, but it still kinda random

• Married + No kids = Gay?

That’s logic?

Gimme a break. You’ve gotta lay something else down before I’ll believe this logic. Maybe he just doesn’t want kids.

• While I agree with you in one regard D:S, it is logical that someone would get married to hide the fact that he was gay, however, now that I think about it, if he were really trying to prove he wasn’t gay, he would have had kids anyway.

• I just sense he’s always compensating for something…

• If his first & second wife were on the pill a lot his chances were greatly reduced.

Plus, I think, somewhere’s after forty the Sperm count goes down.
    (Where’s cc[MD] when ya need him??)

I know a guy who has been married seven times(40 years of marriage, not to say he was doin’ it every night) and has no kids. He’s prolly shootin’ blanks.

By this logic I think you’d have to say something like…

All parents are hiding the fact that they are bisexual.

If he really wanted to hide his homosexuality he’d have had the kids would be another angle.

Should we name all the men AND WOMEN who did something big or great, got married and never had any kids??

Who wants to start???

• Wait! The truth is out. Rush is finding a way to bow out ungracefully, TKO’d by drugs, rather than lose, KO’d, to the new challenge!
    SOURCE :
    http://bismarcktribune.com/articles/2003/10/28/news/state/sta01.txt

The liberal democrats have him against the ropes!!!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m