• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Does anyone know if there is a list of the amount of each piece for each country in E40 & P40?  Or know of a place that I could find it?  I know it used to say in the instructions but I don’t think it does anymore.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Try boardgame geek.
    If not PM me, I should have it somewhere.

• here you go
                        l
                      /

AA_Global_Parts_List.xls

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Thank you so much!  There’s someone who’s making a 8’x4’ table map to play with the Axis and Allies Miniature/War At Sea game and wanted to know how many of each piece came in the box.

• We use the Nordmark and Kini Maru for the Transports one Axis and one Ally and I own 11 of the Nordmark and 13 Kinimaru. I need to get some more Jeremiah Obriens I only have 3 otherwise use the ones that come with the Board game
      I’m still working on my land units but one of the regulars has about 5000 land unit pieces so it just takes a little planing and starting earlier to get the right pieces picked out for the right look
      Dont forget the pool bridge to move the pieces
      It looks great to see the big pieces on the board. we have used the Anniversary board as the example, there are 2 others under construction one global and one more thats like the atlas, all the minors will be on it
        Good luck and enjoy

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

That sounds Awesome.  When I first started getting into AAM that was one of my first thoughts.  I wonder if I can use this for the board game some how?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m