• So for like Calcutta ( and rest of commonwealth )  they can build 6 units and UK can buy 2 extra units then? Just checkin to see if they are allowed to go over the Factory limit.

• '14

@SS:

So for like Calcutta ( and rest of commonwealth )  they can build 6 units and UK can buy 2 extra units then? Just checkin to see if they are allowed to go over the Factory limit.

Yes. The UK builds would be in addition to the limit.  Ill clarify this in the final 7.2

• So, Germany attacking Poland or Baltic states at any time results in a state of war with the Soviet Union.

• @Tigerman77:

@SS:

@ghr2:

A few other things I have been asked:

• Can the UK build out of Far East Command and Anzac Factories?  I think not, but I want to be sure.

• Can Germany attack Baltic States/East Poland turn 2 if Russia did not take them?  I think yes.

• Can Germany collect money from a UK convoy zone?  This counts for all situations, not just G & UK.

• Is it true that the allies cannot attack strict neutrals first with the exception of Russia?

• Is it safe to assume that Germany can build out of the factories that start in the Minor-Axis countries, but only on the turn(s) after the turn the country was activated?

1. is yes. Uk can buy and place X amount of units in S.A., Calcutta, and Sydney.

2. if germany attacks Baltic state or eastern poland it is a decleration of war on Russia

3. No….convoy zones that are taken only subtract income from the original owner

4. yes…russia and Comm china are the only Allies that can attack Strict Neutrals

5. For Germany to build units out of Minor Axis territories they must have their own IC.

Tigerman,  have game Sunday. can you confirm these questions please ?

• @SS:

No.  We play where Germany has to buy there own factory. If Germany buys a factory then there will be 2 factories on territory. Put a country token under each factory so you know which one is for minor axis and Germany.

is this official

• Look above your post. Answers are there. We will be playing all these rules in game.

• '14

@ghr2:

@Tigerman77:

@SS:

@ghr2:

• Can the UK build out of Far East Command and Anzac Factories?  I think not, but I want to be sure.

• Can Germany attack Baltic States/East Poland turn 2 if Russia did not take them?  I think yes.

• Can Germany collect money from a UK convoy zone?  This counts for all situations, not just G & UK.

• Is it true that the allies cannot attack strict neutrals first with the exception of Russia?

• Is it safe to assume that Germany can build out of the factories that start in the Minor-Axis countries, but only on the turn(s) after the turn the country was activated?

1. is yes. Uk can buy and place X amount of units in S.A., Calcutta, and Sydney.

2. if germany attacks Baltic state or eastern poland it is a decleration of war on Russia

4. yes…russia and Comm china are the only Allies that can attack Strict Neutrals

5. For Germany to build units out of Minor Axis territories they must have their own IC.

• '14

@sophiedog2:

@SS:

No.  We play where Germany has to buy there own factory. If Germany buys a factory then there will be 2 factories on territory. Put a country token under each factory so you know which one is for minor axis and Germany.

is this official

Page 24,  1. Germany,  3rd bullet states that Germany is allowed to build a minor or major factory on any minor axis territory that meets IC requirements.

• @SS:

@ghr2:

• Can the UK build out of Far East Command and Anzac Factories?  I think not, but I want to be sure.

Page 26  no.5    Says they can[/font)

[list]* Is it true that the allies cannot attack strict neutrals first with the exception of Russia?

Yes  Russia and Comm China only

No  They have to build there own Factory. The minor factorys are there to show that the minors can build.

• :-D

• @Tigerman77:

@ghr2:

@Tigerman77:

@SS:

@ghr2:

• Can planes fly over neutrals and/or strict neutrals?  Have game going on and somebody asked.

On japans sneak attack do the Naval bases and Forts get there normal defends?

• @SS:

Can planes fly over neutrals and/or strict neutrals?  Have game going on and somebody asked.

On japans sneak attack do the Naval bases and Forts get there normal defends?

like AA n such.

• I think the addition of factories to the Balkans is a mistake. I think it is better if you treat the Axis Minors like the Chinese and say they can place no more than 3 units per turn. The addition of factories raises too many questions. For instance can the Axis invade a Minor and capture it? I would much rather attack Helsinki and capture a Minor factory I can build at in the North than have the extra INF a turn. It also adds 4 factories that can be captured by the Allies only. It just raises too more issues than it solves.

• We didn’t have any issues with it. Just put country token under axis minor factory and if captured, took the factory away.

• '14

Major IC is reduced to a minor if captured. A Minor IC should be destroyed.  This will be put in the rules. Sorry for the confusion.

The only reason I put the Minor IC on the setups for the minor axis was because people had questions on naval builds.  The rules still state that each minor axis can only build 3 units per turn. If the territory the  IC is in is captures then the IC is destroyed.

• Wow that is a big change as all my Russian plans involve 3 units per turn in Warsaw. Also doesn’t this mean the minor factory in Paris is destroyed on recapture leaving France liberated, collecting IPC and no factory.

• can the new lend lease go to france?Holland? Are minor industrial complexes destroyed if they are liberated?

• Seems like Tigermans answer is just for the axis minors and Germany.

• liberating and capturing territories are very different things.  thus the capture of paris by an allied player would not destroy the minor factory.  the problem that would arise from the paris minor, is if paris is liberated but the allies are unable to hold it and the axis recapture it then would the minor be destroyed?  and is the minor is warsaw destroyed when germany captures it on the first turn?  maybe a more realistic option would be to capture the factories with full damage markers that the capturer has to deal with.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m