• G40 forum is nearly unreadable. There’s too many sticky threads, so many that there’s actually more sticky threads than regular topics in the first page of the forum.

Why not make a SINGLE sticky thread with links to the important threads instead? Basically a summary.

• got rid of three threads, the 42 scenario stuff will be moved eventually to a dedicated 42 section. Halifax stuff will get moved as well when we go to a new forum.

The rest belong and will remain, so the net result is losing another three sticky’ed threads

• Sponsor

@Imperious:

got rid of three threads, the 42 scenario stuff will be moved eventually to a dedicated 42 section. Halifax stuff will get moved as well when we go to a new forum.

The rest belong and will remain, so the net result is losing another three sticky’ed threads

Minor Threat’s NO cards COMPLETE is not worth sticky status IMO, the original poster (sexuhalpanda) hasn’t posted anything since January 2013, he hasn’t answered my PMs to edit his mistakes which are still on the cards, and his thread despite being created almost 3 years ago has only 1 page of replies and 6500 views. In contrast, the Halifax Rules thread was created just over a month ago and has 19 pages of replies and 4700 views.

• I agree that the HALIFAX houserule topic should stay here, as it’s an HOT THREAD at the moment, even if it’s Houserules it may become a common mod.

• '15

I’m still fond of there being a subfolder for G40 House Rules specifically, but I don’t mind them being here at all.  I mean, bidding is a house rule, and almost all of us do that.

• Sponsor

Shouldn’t we at least merge Minor Threat’s customization sicky threads into just one?

• I see it as an option, but it’s not working. I will do this.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m