"Tall Paul's" ENTIRE SET, detailed & painted A&A units by The "WARMACHINE TEAM"!

• Customizer

Heyo Paul  :-D

You have some new coolness you say?  NICE.  Would love to have a gander Tallest of Pauls  :wink:

Oh yeah man… sorry about my absence. I’ve been traveling quite a lot (hopefully this will change in a couple months), so my Internet time and chances to game have been limited.  BUT, I do bring select minis and paints with me and trick some out when I have a chance - so I’ll try to post some of those.

• Customizer

@Viracocha:

Heyo Paul  :-D

You have some new coolness you say?  NICE.  Would love to have a gander Tallest of Pauls  :wink:
    Yeah, we just finished some Rifle Infantry in USA-European, UK-European, and USSR-Winter schemes along with the “Risk” Factories in ALL flavors. I’ll probably use these as “Research Facilities” as “Allworkandnoclay” is working on two dozen of the HBG Minor Factories as we speak.
    Oh yeah man… sorry about my absence. I’ve been traveling quite a lot (hopefully this will change in a couple months), so my Internet time and chances to game have been limited.  BUT, I do bring select minis and paints with me and trick some out when I have a chance - so I’ll try to post some of those.

----I’'ll definately look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
    “Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

––About a month ago thirty(30) American Rifle Infantry-European scheme completed training(painting). Here they are below, Enjoy:

“Tall Paul”

Infantry-USA_Europe01.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––I’ve been quite busy lately so I’m playing catch-up.
    Our inteligence has uncoverred twenty(20) Russian Rifle Infantry_Winter scheme that recently completed training(painting). Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Infantry, Rifle Russia_Winter01.jpg
    Infantry, Rifle Russia_Winter02.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––Also, twenty(20) British Rifle Infantry_U.K.-European scheme completed training(painting). Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Infantry, Rifle   UK_Europe01.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here are the Italian Rifle Infantry_desert scheme that just had their bases re-painted with the corrected Italian roundels. These are the FMG units. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Infantry, Rifle Italy_Desert01.jpg
    Infantry, Rifle Italy_Desert02.jpg

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Wow, those are nice Paul and with correct roundels! Nice! :-D

• Customizer

John,

@John:

––Thanks, John. You’ll have to come and see them soon,…maybe next Thursday. I’ve got several more paint projects that are just completing and a ton more just going into the que.

Tall Paul

@Tall:

John,

@John:

––Thanks, John. You’ll have to come and see them soon,…maybe next Thursday. I’ve got several more paint projects that are just completing and a ton more just going into the que.

Tall Paul

Yeah will plan for that, sounds good. :-)

• Customizer

John,

––My brother is waiting until Monday before he’ll know if he and my Dad will come over next Thursday for us to have a 4-person global game. My brother flies hot-air balloons and this is the start of his busy season.
    ----Even if they don’t make it over,…would you want to come down and play a 1940-Europe or Pacific game? Let me know.

Tall Paul

@Tall:

John,

––My brother is waiting until Monday before he’ll know if he and my Dad will come over next Thursday for us to have a 4-person global game. My brother flies hot-air balloons and this is the start of his busy season.
    ----Even if they don’t make it over,…would you want to come down and play a 1940-Europe or Pacific game? Let me know.

Tall Paul

LOL, you remember, I told you regardless, I would come, even if they couldn’t.

If you don’t mind, I would like to play or study the Europe side, because there are a lot of things that I need to know on that map.

I will bring mine.

It won’t take too long to setup.

I really need to see that side of things before we play a global game.

I will plan on being there at 9:00 AM. :-D

• Thanks for sharing the pictures of your latest batch of painted troops, Tall Paul – they look great!

• Customizer

CWO Marc & others,

@CWO:

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your latest batch of painted troops, Tall Paul – they look great!

––I’m glad you enjoyed them. Lord knows I get a real ‘kick’ out of looking at everyone else’s wonderful work! I’ve got many more pics to post,…I’m just having to rename everthing and reorganize my threads as I go.

Tall Paul

• Customizer

@John:

@Tall:

John,

Tall Paul

LOL, you remember, I told you regardless, I would come, even if they couldn’t.

If you don’t mind, I would like to play or study the Europe side, because there are a lot of things that I need to know on that map.

I will bring mine.

It won’t take too long to setup.

I really need to see that side of things before we play a global game.

I will plan on being there at 9:00 AM. :-D

John,….I will be expecting you Thursday a.m. whenever you can arrive. Europe it is.

• Customizer

Guys,

––Someone asked to see the “before” and “after” shots of the FMG Italian Rifle Infantry in the Desert scheme. The Top pic has the old INCORRECT roundels, and the BOTTOM pic has the CORRECTED roundel. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

infantry-italy_desertX01.jpg
    Infantry, Rifle Italy_Desert02.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––There are a few new updates already posted. I’ll give a quick description and a “link” for your convenience.

Anti-Aircraft Guns (Standard) are in the INFRASTRUCTURE thread:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26834.0          Reply #33

IJN B5N “Kate” Bombers, Naval Torpedo are in the JAPANESE thread:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29599.0          Reply #23

U.S. Navy APD Sea Transport, Fast are in the U.S. NAVY / MARINES thread:
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26127.30        Reply #36

Stay Tuned as there are literally dozens of units “In the Works” and some of these are some never before seen NEW sculpts

Enjoy!
    Tall Paul

• Customizer

Guys,

––There are a few more new updates already posted. Here’s a quick description and a link for your convenience.

“In -Process” pics of the Air Bases (3-Dimensional) are in the INFRASTRUCTURE thread.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26834.0          Message #36

“In-Process” pics of the Italian Breda BA.65 (Bomber, Dive)_Desert scheme are in the ITALIAN thread
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26237          Message #35

Tall Paul

• Customizer

Guys,

––There are a few more new updates that have already been posted. I’ll give a quick description and a “link” for your convenience. Enjoy!

“In-Process” pics of the Naval Bases (3-Dimensional) located in the INFRASTRUCTURE thread.
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26834.0          Reponse #44

“In-Process” pic of the Italian SM.79 (Bomber, Medium)_Desert scheme
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=26237.0          Response #39

“In-Process” pic of the Italian BR.20 (Air Transport)          Response #39

Tall Paul

• Customizer

Guys,

––There are a few more new updates that have already been posted. I’ll give a quick description and a link for your convenience. Enjoy.

Pics of the German Luftwaffe in green camo scheme, including:

FW-190 Fighter
    ME-262 Jet Fighter
    ME-110 Fighter, Longe Range….All located in the GERMAN thread.          Response #19

Tall Paul

• Customizer

Guys,

––There are a few more updates that have already been posted. I’ll give you a quick description and a link for your convenience. Enjoy!

Pics of the German Luftwaffe aircraft in the Green camo scheme, including:

HE-111 Medium Bomber          Response #25
    DO-17 Medium Bomber            Responce #26
    ….ALL located in the GERMAN thread         
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=31501.0

Tall Paul

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m