• when is a tripleA version coming out?

[admin] Frontovik originally posted this in Axis & Allies 1941 and wants to know when it will be available on TripleA. Updated post title for context. [/admin]

• @Frontovik:

when is a tripleA version coming out?

The beta for V6 is waiting for playtesters but you’ll need to install it manually: World War II v5 and v6

Because I’m focusing on finish V5 first I have only managed to played it a few times against the AI so please report any bugs you may find :)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

This was in the 1941 sub part of the forum.

Our -friendly- and -oh so gracious- moderator moved it here, without posting it’s relevance.

• Triple A = Software. Done. Notice all the threads about triple A? Did AA41 come with Triple A? NO. so Done.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

{flame removed}

Good work Hobbes on getting a working V5/V6 going.  It’s nice to see such a quick transition from game release, to TripleA readiness!

[admin] Removed the flame comments, kept the good stuff. I’m only “breaking” a rule of editing a post because I know Garg would not mind if I and I only did it. [/admin]

• @Gargantua:

{flame removed}

Good work Hobbes on getting a working V5/V6 going.  It’s nice to see such a quick transition from game release, to TripleA readiness!

Just don’t pay too much attention to the graphic look… I couldn’t wait anymore until my ordered Spring 1942 2nd Ed arrives at my local store (takes quite a while usually) ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m