• ghr2  is the ferry running?

• Hope you’re going to find player SS…

• @SS:

ghr2   is the ferry running?

damn, I think its not

• eh, the drive won’t be too bad(5 & 1/2 hours) so long as its a weekend thing.

Come April though, we would be doing this more often :)

• Ya May would be good for me. I thought I saw a price of 75.00 for round trip for ferry with car. Be cheaper than driving around lake with the price of gas going to 4.00 a gallon by June.

• Ferry runs from 2nd week in May to October. 195.00 round trip with car and subject to rising fuel prices and port fees. Takes 2 1/2 hours to get across.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Right. The ferry isn’t running through the winter. I could also head your way too -like was said, as long at’s it’s weekend thing. Maybe we could set up a few games throughout the winter alternating who invades what state. And winter stays as tame as it’s been so far. Most of my Saturdays & Sundays are wide open at this point. (I’m a tooling engineer for a metal stamping shop so as long as we don’t get any new orders that require 60 hour weeks, I’m good) So we can shoot for the 21st?

• no good for me

• well the 21st is best for me since im busy in the 28th witha family thing.  I don’t mind who invades who.  Maybe we can flip a coin to see who hosts first?  or roll odds or evens?

Would every 2 or 3 weekends work?

• @Maddog77:

Right. The ferry isn’t running through the winter. I could also head your way too -like was said, as long at’s it’s weekend thing. Maybe we could set up a few games throughout the winter alternating who invades what state. And winter stays as tame as it’s been so far. Most of my Saturdays & Sundays are wide open at this point. (I’m a tooling engineer for a metal stamping shop so as long as we don’t get any new orders that require 60 hour weeks, I’m good) So we can shoot for the 21st?

I work at T-Bell, so I have asked off for the 21st and the 22nd.  Whenever we go to MI and you are available SS, I would totally carpool with ya :).  Maybe split Gas Money or soemthing

• '17 '16 Customizer

LOL! Well…I flipped a coin and lost. (Hope that’s not an omen for my luck) So I can head your way for the 1st game.
    I like the idea of every 3 weeks or so. Should be very doable for me. grh2, e-mail me when you get a chance, we’ll get contact info & directions squared away.

• i e-mailed ya

• whats the next day we can do?  Or more time is needed to figure it out?

• Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@SS:

Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

Yep. GHR2 drove over and we played a 12-1/2 hour game. My regular gaming buddy & my son played too. My buddy & I played the Axis and lost. GHR2 & my son are pretty cautios players by basically keeping the Allies just out of reach and waiting out the clock. Combine that w/ some pretty bad luck throwing dice and it just wasn’t gonna happen. We had a great time and hope to do again. I could go for a 1 on 1 w/ ya -maybe in a couple weeks on a Saturday?

• Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

• @Maddog77:

@SS:

Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

Yep. GHR2 drove over and we played a 12-1/2 hour game. My regular gaming buddy & my son played too. My buddy & I played the Axis and lost. GHR2 & my son are pretty cautios players by basically keeping the Allies just out of reach and waiting out the clock. Combine that w/ some pretty bad luck throwing dice and it just wasn’t gonna happen. We had a great time and hope to do again. I could go for a 1 on 1 w/ ya -maybe in a couple weeks on a Saturday?

Cautious, as in no giving u an oppertunity to come back and not throwing away units in suicidal moves :).  Sry if it did bother you though, just its alot harder for me to be ballsy without the battle calculator I have on my comp.  Ya, your dice were very cruel, and we did take advanatge of every oppertunity you gave to us. :)

• @SS:

Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

Im soo used to driving, we can totally carpool if you want.

• @SS:

Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

For how long do you have afterwards?

• Hey maddog, you free the 4th & 5th?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m