• '17 '16 Customizer

Right. The ferry isn’t running through the winter. I could also head your way too -like was said, as long at’s it’s weekend thing. Maybe we could set up a few games throughout the winter alternating who invades what state. And winter stays as tame as it’s been so far. Most of my Saturdays & Sundays are wide open at this point. (I’m a tooling engineer for a metal stamping shop so as long as we don’t get any new orders that require 60 hour weeks, I’m good) So we can shoot for the 21st?

• no good for me

• well the 21st is best for me since im busy in the 28th witha family thing.  I don’t mind who invades who.  Maybe we can flip a coin to see who hosts first?  or roll odds or evens?

Would every 2 or 3 weekends work?

• @Maddog77:

Right. The ferry isn’t running through the winter. I could also head your way too -like was said, as long at’s it’s weekend thing. Maybe we could set up a few games throughout the winter alternating who invades what state. And winter stays as tame as it’s been so far. Most of my Saturdays & Sundays are wide open at this point. (I’m a tooling engineer for a metal stamping shop so as long as we don’t get any new orders that require 60 hour weeks, I’m good) So we can shoot for the 21st?

I work at T-Bell, so I have asked off for the 21st and the 22nd.  Whenever we go to MI and you are available SS, I would totally carpool with ya :).  Maybe split Gas Money or soemthing

• '17 '16 Customizer

LOL! Well…I flipped a coin and lost. (Hope that’s not an omen for my luck) So I can head your way for the 1st game.
    I like the idea of every 3 weeks or so. Should be very doable for me. grh2, e-mail me when you get a chance, we’ll get contact info & directions squared away.

• i e-mailed ya

• whats the next day we can do?  Or more time is needed to figure it out?

• Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@SS:

Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

Yep. GHR2 drove over and we played a 12-1/2 hour game. My regular gaming buddy & my son played too. My buddy & I played the Axis and lost. GHR2 & my son are pretty cautios players by basically keeping the Allies just out of reach and waiting out the clock. Combine that w/ some pretty bad luck throwing dice and it just wasn’t gonna happen. We had a great time and hope to do again. I could go for a 1 on 1 w/ ya -maybe in a couple weeks on a Saturday?

• Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

• @Maddog77:

@SS:

Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

Yep. GHR2 drove over and we played a 12-1/2 hour game. My regular gaming buddy & my son played too. My buddy & I played the Axis and lost. GHR2 & my son are pretty cautios players by basically keeping the Allies just out of reach and waiting out the clock. Combine that w/ some pretty bad luck throwing dice and it just wasn’t gonna happen. We had a great time and hope to do again. I could go for a 1 on 1 w/ ya -maybe in a couple weeks on a Saturday?

Cautious, as in no giving u an oppertunity to come back and not throwing away units in suicidal moves :).  Sry if it did bother you though, just its alot harder for me to be ballsy without the battle calculator I have on my comp.  Ya, your dice were very cruel, and we did take advanatge of every oppertunity you gave to us. :)

• @SS:

Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

Im soo used to driving, we can totally carpool if you want.

• @SS:

Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

For how long do you have afterwards?

• Hey maddog, you free the 4th & 5th?

• '17 '16 Customizer

@ghr2:

Hey maddog, you free the 4th & 5th?

Yep. Me & my son can c’mon over and game. It’d be great fun! PM me or e-mail me (maddog77@charter.net) w/ directions & contact info.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@ghr2:

@Maddog77:

@SS:

Cautious, as in no giving u an oppertunity to come back and not throwing away units in suicidal moves :).  Sry if it did bother you though, just its alot harder for me to be ballsy without the battle calculator I have on my comp.  Ya, your dice were very cruel, and we did take advanatge of every oppertunity you gave to us. :)

LOL! Yep -you sure did! And by “cautious” I mean stepping forward and then moving back when the enemy force approaches to avoid a battle of large numbers. Also not taking some of the bait laid out to get you to split or redirect your forces.  :-D Nothing for you to be sorry about either and I wasn’t bothered at all. I was impressed and had an apsolutly great time! Looking foward to battlng w/ you again. I think we should out-law any “electronic help” though! I guess I’m showing my age w/ that remark -kind of like fishing w/ a fish-finder. Just seems like cheating.  :wink:

• Ya no electronic help. Just have to learn how to add values in head. LOL.

• SS is planing on hosting. � He lives in WI (I dont know much more than that), and he said it will start at noon on the 4th and continue on the 5th.

Would you want to bring your board of awsome? � Or should we use his or something?

Ask him for the info if u dont gots.

• derp u can just post here aswell :).  lol

• oops, sry bout that

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m