Are there any Axis and Allies player's from North West England in this forum ?

• It’s a pity you can’t in the next couple of weeks. Been here a week now and am getting drawbacks… 😉

I am in Bromorough, the Wirral, for another three weeks, so if anyone does have time, that would be great.

• So, this thread is old and dormant but I am a UK player, split between London and Manchester. If anyone is interested in games or if anyone has managed to get a group going I’d be interested. I play AA42SE and G40 mostly.

• 2017 '15

Hi,just another foreigner in UK,Yorkshire-Hull……just let me know if you gonna do something,up for it. (Winter is coming)

• Nice to read on dark hidden secrets where Peop’s are from that we see on this forum! I originally from Somerset but now live in Ontario Canada!

• 2020 2019 2018 2017 '16 '15 '14 '13 Moderator

You are English? Well now I know.
    Hope you are happy in Canada. I love England and am too  conservative (and frightened) to move away.

• Hi all,

I’m only interested in the Anniversary addition, but being a dad to 2 little girls means spare time isn’t that frequent.  Fortunately I have a man-cave, so leaving a game set up is an option.

I’m based in Runcorn, but work in central Manchester.  Prefer to host, but would also be willing to travel.

Cheers,

Geoff

• 2020 2019 2018 2017 '16

Geoff - as you have not had any responses thought I’d mention the Battle of Britain event posted in Events.

Given your preference for “Anniversary” it’s a long shot - but nothing ventured ……

Cheers
    PP

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.4m