Are there any Axis and Allies player's from North West England in this forum ?

• Thanks, I will!

• In answer to Wittmann’s question I am in Stockport, which whilst not ideal is less than an hour away from the Wirral outside rush-hour down the good old M56.

I’m just about to become a Dad myself which I’m sure will severely limit social activity, but 1 day every month or so to play hopefully will still be achievable.

At the moment I can get my real life friends and family to play A&A 1941 fairly regularly, but I’m struggling to get anyone to sign up to games on the bigger sets….

• I would love to get a group together. I think as I am in the midlands, I might be best placed to host. Cannot do anything until Sept though.
    I work Saturday evenings(restaurant) and would rather have a Sunday game.
    Not sure if that would suit people with Monday-Friday jobs.
    Keep looking here.
    Will PM you my email Credulous and Tavenier.
    Don’t think I can make a game in the 4 weeks you are here Tavenier. Maybe another  time.

• Sounds great  :-D

I look forward to your PM….

• It’s a pity you can’t in the next couple of weeks. Been here a week now and am getting drawbacks… ;-)

I am in Bromorough, the Wirral, for another three weeks, so if anyone does have time, that would be great.

• So, this thread is old and dormant but I am a UK player, split between London and Manchester. If anyone is interested in games or if anyone has managed to get a group going I’d be interested. I play AA42SE and G40 mostly.

• '17 '15

Hi,just another foreigner in UK,Yorkshire-Hull……just let me know if you gonna do something,up for it. (Winter is coming)

• Nice to read on dark hidden secrets where Peop’s are from that we see on this forum! I originally from Somerset but now live in Ontario Canada!

• You are English? Well now I know.
    Hope you are happy in Canada. I love England and am too  conservative (and frightened) to move away.

• Hi all,

I’m only interested in the Anniversary addition, but being a dad to 2 little girls means spare time isn’t that frequent.  Fortunately I have a man-cave, so leaving a game set up is an option.

I’m based in Runcorn, but work in central Manchester.  Prefer to host, but would also be willing to travel.

Cheers,

Geoff

• Geoff - as you have not had any responses thought I’d mention the Battle of Britain event posted in Events.

Given your preference for “Anniversary” it’s a long shot - but nothing ventured ……

Cheers
    PP

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m