• whats the next day we can do?  Or more time is needed to figure it out?

• Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@SS:

Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

Yep. GHR2 drove over and we played a 12-1/2 hour game. My regular gaming buddy & my son played too. My buddy & I played the Axis and lost. GHR2 & my son are pretty cautios players by basically keeping the Allies just out of reach and waiting out the clock. Combine that w/ some pretty bad luck throwing dice and it just wasn’t gonna happen. We had a great time and hope to do again. I could go for a 1 on 1 w/ ya -maybe in a couple weeks on a Saturday?

• Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

• @Maddog77:

@SS:

Did you play last weekend against mad dog? I’ll play you in Kenosha 1 on 1 if you want. Just haven’t played that version of Global. Been playing my Global 39 version.

Yep. GHR2 drove over and we played a 12-1/2 hour game. My regular gaming buddy & my son played too. My buddy & I played the Axis and lost. GHR2 & my son are pretty cautios players by basically keeping the Allies just out of reach and waiting out the clock. Combine that w/ some pretty bad luck throwing dice and it just wasn’t gonna happen. We had a great time and hope to do again. I could go for a 1 on 1 w/ ya -maybe in a couple weeks on a Saturday?

Cautious, as in no giving u an oppertunity to come back and not throwing away units in suicidal moves :).  Sry if it did bother you though, just its alot harder for me to be ballsy without the battle calculator I have on my comp.  Ya, your dice were very cruel, and we did take advanatge of every oppertunity you gave to us. :)

• @SS:

Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

Im soo used to driving, we can totally carpool if you want.

• @SS:

Man, Thats just a to long of a drive for me. It wouldn’t be right you kept driving over here. Maybe  after April do to being on call for work. Let me know what you want to do. I can do sat Feb. 4 noonish.

For how long do you have afterwards?

• Hey maddog, you free the 4th & 5th?

• '17 '16 Customizer

@ghr2:

Hey maddog, you free the 4th & 5th?

Yep. Me & my son can c’mon over and game. It’d be great fun! PM me or e-mail me (maddog77@charter.net) w/ directions & contact info.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@ghr2:

@Maddog77:

@SS:

Cautious, as in no giving u an oppertunity to come back and not throwing away units in suicidal moves :).  Sry if it did bother you though, just its alot harder for me to be ballsy without the battle calculator I have on my comp.  Ya, your dice were very cruel, and we did take advanatge of every oppertunity you gave to us. :)

LOL! Yep -you sure did! And by “cautious” I mean stepping forward and then moving back when the enemy force approaches to avoid a battle of large numbers. Also not taking some of the bait laid out to get you to split or redirect your forces.  :-D Nothing for you to be sorry about either and I wasn’t bothered at all. I was impressed and had an apsolutly great time! Looking foward to battlng w/ you again. I think we should out-law any “electronic help” though! I guess I’m showing my age w/ that remark -kind of like fishing w/ a fish-finder. Just seems like cheating.  :wink:

• Ya no electronic help. Just have to learn how to add values in head. LOL.

• SS is planing on hosting. � He lives in WI (I dont know much more than that), and he said it will start at noon on the 4th and continue on the 5th.

Would you want to bring your board of awsome? � Or should we use his or something?

Ask him for the info if u dont gots.

• derp u can just post here aswell :).  lol

• oops, sry bout that

• If you guys don’t mind, can we pick sides now?

• oh?  U really like to plan ahead sir.

• So, will the next game be in 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

• '19 '15 '12

@Maddog77:

I’m looking to find some serious players for A&A Global. I live near Grand Haven so any where up & down the west coast is in range for me. Ideally, I can host a game as I have my finished basment set up for playing. �

I am willing to travel for weekend games too. Feel free to contact me through this forum or maddog77@charter.net.

Regards, Steve

I live in Allendale and I would be interested in playing against more experienced players. I sent you an email.

• Disciplinary Group Banned

Hey Maddog77, do you still play A&A games??? I live in Hudsonville, MI.

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Dauvio:

Hey Maddog77, do you still play A&A games??? I live in Hudsonville, MI.

Sure do. Although I have not been able to scare up a game in recent months due to workload and personal schedules. With summer coming to a close, I should have more free weekends to play.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m