• '10

Next week a NEW AMMO BOX will be released.  It has been in development for over two months.  I was awaiting the PCS release to announce this.

It has many new improvements on the original design and was built specifically for the Global Game and all of it’s components.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I will be buying that.

Make sure you PM me as SOON as it’s released!

• Nice to hear a new box is coming out. I’ll hold off on this one until I see what you’ve come up with.

• how much?

• '10

Product is released

• Looks nice enough but geez that thing is 100bucks more then i paid for both games (incl tax) … IMHO, I almost prefer my two game boxes vs an ammo box like that =/

Could you guys do a cheap simple cardboard one for us broke-asses :)

Edit, here’s the link to what IL mentioned, for people like me who want links: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/482533/diy-tuck-box-insert

• Bung: good post!

Could you guys do a cheap simple cardboard one for us broke-asses

This is a great idea, except not for the reasons mentioned. The issue is it needs to be lightweight. I own the wooden box and its not the funnest thing to haul around in a convention. Id like a replacement cardboard boxes that could fit in a plastic tackle box or foam box…not more than 3-5 pounds.

When you lay the ammo box down you gotta make sure the thing wont break the table or damage the wood floor…its that heavy.

Perhaps if a real army surplus ammo box could be located in quantity and they get retrofitted for AA boxes is another idea.

Not really knocking the product, but its really a stationary product for a man cave and not a traveling box of AA parts and games

• fmg felt feet is a must

• '10

@Imperious:

Bung: good post!

Could you guys do a cheap simple cardboard one for us broke-asses

This is a great idea, except not for the reasons mentioned. The issue is it needs to be lightweight. I own the wooden box and its not the funnest thing to haul around in a convention. Id like a replacement cardboard boxes that could fit in a plastic tackle box or foam box…not more than 3-5 pounds.

When you lay the ammo box down you gotta make sure the thing wont break the table or damage the wood floor…its that heavy.

Perhaps if a real army surplus ammo box could be located in quantity and they get retrofitted for AA boxes is another idea.

Not really knocking the product, but its really a stationary product for a man cave and not a traveling box of AA parts and games

I do agree with you.  This is mostly a nice touch for a Bunker Gaming room.  Not for lugging around.  The new one is a bit lighter, but I don’t carry it around that much.

• Customizer

I do have something in mind but unfortunately I will have to let you know at a later date.

All I will say is: It will be lighter in weight and will be easier to carry around to conventions!

I Will be discussing it with Jeremy from FMG this weekend at the FMG Board Gaming Weekend.

I will keep you posted!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m