• Is everyone bringing a couple italian mech infantry and a tank into russia so they can take advantage of opening up a blitz with german tanks and mech infantry?  Italy does not directly make any money off it so two of my oponents havent done so.
    perhaps they think it is gimmiky.

Just the threat of that might be enough to turtle a russian player and if they dont notice it could win you a couple important squares.

• Customizer

Has anyone had Italy take Romania and build a factory, or is this simply too much of a drain on Italy’s limited resources?  Maybe if the Navy is destroyed early on to cut them off from Africa this could help the Axis launch an all-out assault on Russia.

• @Flashman:

Has anyone had Italy take Romania and build a factory, or is this simply too much of a drain on Italy’s limited resources?  Maybe if the Navy is destroyed early on to cut them off from Africa this could help the Axis launch an all-out assault on Russia.

Romania is an original Russian territory. Do you mean Yugoslavia?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Flashman:

Romania is an original Russian territory. Do you mean Yugoslavia?

Isn’t Romania an original German territory?

• '20 '18 '17 '15

Romania is originally German.
    Bulgaria is Pro-Axis, but only worth 1IC, so no factory can be built.
    Yugoslavia is Pro-Allied, and can be taken by Italy.  A factory can be built there, but it is next to Norther Italy, so confers little advantage by so doing.

• Customizer

Sorry, I’m thinking of my own historical rules in which Romania starts neutral. ~Posting on this soon.  Yugoslavia or maybe later on Ukraine?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m