• For the Russian National Objective

it says

ARC plus no allied units in ussr

Does that mean if the russians capture finland and i land british fighters that i won’t get the NO

OH HIGH DUTCHMAND

who is my opponent in said final

• DutchmanD is correct.  The NO says ARC plus no Allied units in Russian-controlled territories.

• An allied AA gun can spoil it, too.

• From my understanding it has always been an originally held Russian territory that couldn’t have allied units in it to get their NO bonus.  Which would mean that if Russia takes Finland and the UK lands a fighter it wont negate it.

• @Gharen:

From my understanding it has always been an originally held Russian territory that couldn’t have allied units in it to get their NO bonus.  Which would mean that if Russia takes Finland and the UK lands a fighter it wont negate it.

Look in the AA50 FAQ and errata thread.

It’s any territory originally owned by the Russians OR with a Russian flag (controlled by the Russians)

Once my opponent lost the NO having an American unit in FIC, which was owned by the Russians.

• @Gharen:

From my understanding it has always been an originally held Russian territory that couldn’t have allied units in it to get their NO bonus.  Which would mean that if Russia takes Finland and the UK lands a fighter it wont negate it.

gamerman is correct

• Oh wow I overlooked that :-o and will definitely remember that from now on.  My group and I never played it correctly then even though it probably would have only mattered like twice.  Usually we had allied units in originally controlled Russian territory then it was obvious.  Thanks for the heads up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m