Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• '10

Yes we have.  The first Edition run will include the following for each Nation (Italy included)

Naval Units:
    Transport
    Submarine
    Destroyer
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Battleship
    Task Force Marker (Similar to AAP)

Air Units:
    Fighter
    Bomber
    Dive Bomber
    Air Transport

Army Units:
    Infantry (Two Sculpts each)
    Armour (Two Sculpts each)
    Artillery
    Half Track (Priest for Commonwealth units)
    Truck
    Commander Unit

Other Units Bonus:
    Bunker Unit
    Naval Base Unit-Marker (Like AAP)
    Air Base Unit-Marker (Like AAP)
    Army HQ Unit-Marker

This is what we have so far….  (We also are working on a BATTLE CHEST to hold these units… This may come later)

• wow thats alot!

• '10

NIIIIIIICE! :-D

• Okay FMG thanks for the list. I am getting really excited. Just one more question. Do you have a final list of which countries will be represented?

• NICE ! XD

when do we expect to give preorders ? im so willing to help you guys speed up things XD

PS: The first page should be updated with  the new list then FMG ? Also any hints on whats the 3 secret pieces yet ?

• '10

The first Edition will have USA, UK, GERMANY, USSR, JAPAN, ITALY.

We will do CHINA to a larger extent later if they have a large production role in AAP40

We will not take pre-orders until we run out of funds for the project.  Currently, COMBAT DICE sales are keeping the project funded and alive.

• Awesome line up.

China will not have a “major” production roll, as they will only be able to build infantry and artillery.

Anzac for AAP40 will probably be higher in terms of demand.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Yes we have.  The first Edition run will include the following for each Nation (Italy included)

Naval Units:
    Transport
    Submarine
    Destroyer
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Battleship

Air Units:
    Fighter
    Bomber
    Dive Bomber
    Air Transport

Army Units:
    Artillery
    Truck
    Commander Unit

Other Units Bonus:
    Bunker Unit
    Army HQ Unit-Marker

This is what we have so far….  (We also are working on a BATTLE CHEST to hold these units… This may come later)

so far……Railroad markers?

• @FieldMarshalGames:

We will do CHINA to a larger extent later if they have a large production role in AAP40

We will not take pre-orders until we run out of funds for the project.  Currently, COMBAT DICE sales are keeping the project funded and alive.

What about France and ANZAC?

• Guys,

What part of first edition don’t you understand?  It took us from March 2009 to today to find out about the first edition.

If there are others that need to be added, it can be added later…

Also AAP40 and AAE40 news came out to recent, most likely FMG will add it later…  Let’s not add things that might delay this release even longer.

@Brain:

@FieldMarshalGames:

• '10

@gnasape:

Guys,

What part of first edition don’t you understand?  It took us from March 2009 to today to find out about the first edition.

Also AAP40 and AAE40 news came out to recent, most likely FMG will add it later…  Let’s not add things that might delay this release even longer.

@Brain:

@FieldMarshalGames:

We will not take pre-orders until we run out of funds for the project.  Currently, COMBAT DICE sales are keeping the project funded and alive.

This is correct.  The project is already being prepared at the fatory.  The molds are being designed.  We had to make a call….  We held out just long enough to ensure Dive Bombers were included.  We can sit and wait for the next news but this will just delay. delay, delay…

We had to move forward.  We can always make new molds later.  It will also be easer as the First Edition can fund the second, third etc etc.

• Thank you very much for the update; This set list is pretty much what I hoped it would be, and I think that it would serve the purposes of A&A gamers quite well (I know that I myself will have to pre-order a copy).

Now that the mold choices have been finalized, might it be possible to give us a list of the specific molds which have been chosen for each nation?

• @gnasape:

Guys,

What part of first edition don’t you understand?  It took us from March 2009 to today to find out about the first edition.

Also AAP40 and AAE40 news came out to recent, most likely FMG will add it later…  Let’s not add things that might delay this release even longer.

I understand that you think you have a better understanding than others, and because of that, you believe you can ask sarcastic questions as though you were addressing people that are inferior to you because of your self-believed intellect. Let me assure you that I am in no way trying to delay the FMG project, nor do I beliieve that I have power over anyone, unlike you, to cause such a delay. I am merely asking questions so that myself and others can have a better understanding of what are FMG’s final plans without having to re-read this entire thread.

• Thanks FMG, +1 karma, 8 hours have passed!!!

@FieldMarshalGames:

@gnasape:

Guys,

What part of first edition don’t you understand?  It took us from March 2009 to today to find out about the first edition.

Also AAP40 and AAE40 news came out to recent, most likely FMG will add it later…  Let’s not add things that might delay this release even longer.

@Brain:

@FieldMarshalGames:

We will not take pre-orders until we run out of funds for the project.  Currently, COMBAT DICE sales are keeping the project funded and alive.

This is correct.  The project is already being prepared at the fatory.  The molds are being designed.  We had to make a call….  We held out just long enough to ensure Dive Bombers were included.  We can sit and wait for the next news but this will just delay. delay, delay…

We had to move forward.  We can always make new molds later.  It will also be easer as the First Edition can fund the second, third etc etc.

• Yes FMG Thank you for your upcoming pieces and your professional responses to our questions, There are others in this forum who could learn a lot from your company about how to conduct themselves.

• Customizer

Thank you FMG.
    Exactly what I wanted.
    Keep up the great work.

Hopefully this project is a great sucess and later gives us ANZAC, FRANCE, & CHINA.
    ALSO CAN’T WAIT for the New 1940 DICE

• Customizer

will the set also include major and minor factories? how about AA Guns?

• Factories have always been low quality and lacking in detail.  This project came about due to crapy planes with tails bent sideways.  Though, I’m sure FMG ICs will come out in the second edition.

RR markers can wait.

• how do you give karma’s to people ?

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Naval Units:
    Transport
    Submarine
    Destroyer
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Battleship

Air Units:
    Fighter
    Bomber
    Dive Bomber
    Air Transport

Army Units:
    Artillery
    Truck
    Commander Unit

Other Units Bonus:
    Bunker Unit
    Army HQ Unit-Marker

Sounds great! I am looking forward to finding out which models are used to represent the different pieces.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m