• I see. Maybe next time I will get the joke :-).

The game is about 60 euros without tax and delivery. But in Norway we always have to pay 25% tax on all things we buy. This also includes when you are importing goods.

I do agree with you that it does not seem logic when i cost more than Anniversary but has less content. Or am I completely wrong here. But still it looks like a really good game and hopefully some of my friends will join me.

• I see. Maybe next time I will get the joke :)

Nah. It was a bad joke badly executed.

I do agree with you that it does not seem logic when i cost more than Anniversary but has less content. Or am I completely wrong here. But still it looks like a really good game and hopefully some of my friends will join me.

It looks like a great game, and I think when it’s merged with Europe it’ll blow anniversary out of the water (minus one or two components). I do think it shouldn’t cost any more than anniversary though, so I don’t see why this one does.

• Mine shipped from Cool Stuff Inc on the 10th and arrives tomorrow!

• crazy, where do you live for the game to arrive already?

Mine was shipped the 10th too according to their website, but I’m expecting 1-2 week before receiving the game…

Robert

• coolstuff must be making my copy by hand, its taking them forever to send me a shipment e-mail

• UPS left an automated massage that my Coolstuff ship of four AAP40 games will arrive tomorrow.

• I didn’t get a ship e-mail from coolstuff. I just checked thier website and it says they shipped it on the 8th. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

• UPS might get this done quickly though. Christmas is coming, so I would be surprised if UPS has more employees on the floor to get things done

• just checked my mail
    coolstuff on the way, be here by the 17th…10 days late if you ask me

• Looks lke my store is sticking to the 15th.

• I also got a mail that my copy will arrive the 18th. I live in the Netherlands.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m