Robson (X) vs Kilroynothere (A) G40 YGTE - game2 revenge of the dice gods

• @robson Man, I am jealous of your spontaneous trips! Enjoy and absolutely no worries.

• @kilroynothere thanks. Normally we do not go on holidays twice per year but due to Corona and the decline of the Turkish currency the prizes for a week of beach holiday in Turkey are insanely cheap so we took the chance.

• @robson hope it is a fabulous time. Always wanted to go to Turkey for a number of reasons. Being an architect, I’ve always wanted to see some that side of things, but have heard the culture is amazing as well.

• @Robson I noticed that I made a mistake on my German turn. At the end I edited a move of one of my subs. Not sure why I did that except I was in a huge rush and apparently got confused. I really do not want to edit and would like to leave my sub in sz 110. Would you mind editing my sub back to sz110 when you start your UK turn?

I don’t think it affects anything as UK has not moved yet. Sorry for the inconvenience on my error.

• @kilroynothere hey Kilroy, absolutely no problem. Will edit the sub when starting the UK turn.

• @kilroynothere it really was a great time there. Most important for us was the lovely temperature of 30C° and the beautiful beaches. Our hotel was located in the city of Side which was a big naval hub during the Roman empire. They still have a beautiful Amphitheater to visit. Maybe you have the chance one day to discover the place.

• @kilroynothere should I move them sub from 112 back to 110 or the two subs from 105 to 110?

• @robson Just the one sub from 112 to 110. Thanks

• @robson. Just looked up Side… wow! Looks amazing. Just put something else on my list to go see! My dream is to spend a few weeks sailing the Aegean and stopping in ports like that to explore. Someday…

• '22 '21 '16 '15

TripleA Turn Summary: British round 5

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Young Grasshoppers Tournament Edition, version: 1.0.4

Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - British
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 110 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 112 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            British buy 3 armour and 2 destroyers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Iraq to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Tobruk to Libya
                  British take Libya from Italians
            3 armour moved from Egypt to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 mech_infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            1 artillery moved from Morocco to Algeria
            2 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to Scotland
            1 tactical_bomber moved from United Kingdom to Algeria

Combat - British

Non Combat Move - British

Place Units - British
            2 destroyers placed in 109 Sea Zone
            3 armour placed in Egypt

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 30 PUs; end with 30 PUs
            Objective British Colonies: British met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 35 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• '22 '21 '19 '18 '17 '16

TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 5

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Young Grasshoppers Tournament Edition, version: 1.0.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            2 artilleries moved from Tunisia to Algeria
            1 artillery moved from Malta to 96 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Malta to 96 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 96 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Greece to 97 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 97 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Malta to 96 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 96 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Tunisia to Libya
            1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from 94 Sea Zone to Algeria
            1 cruiser moved from 96 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Libya
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Algeria

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Libya
                Italians attack with 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Libya, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Libya, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Libya, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Libya, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Libya, round 4 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Libya, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Libya, round 5 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Libya, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Libya, round 6 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Libya, round 6 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Libya
                Italians win, taking Libya from British with 1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in Algeria
                Italians attack with 3 artilleries, 2 fighters and 5 infantry
                British defend with 1 artillery, 2 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber; French defend with 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 cruiser in Algeria, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 3 artilleries, 2 fighters and 5 infantry in Algeria, round 2 : 2/10 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Algeria, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Algeria
                    Italians roll dice for 3 artilleries, 2 fighters and 4 infantry in Algeria, round 3 : 2/9 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Algeria, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British, 1 infantry owned by the French and 3 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Algeria
                    Italians roll dice for 3 artilleries, 2 fighters and 1 infantry in Algeria, round 4 : 0/6 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 tactical_bomber in Algeria, round 4 : 1/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Algeria
                    Italians roll dice for 3 artilleries and 2 fighters in Algeria, round 5 : 3/5 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 tactical_bomber in Algeria, round 5 : 0/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the British and 1 artillery owned by the British lost in Algeria
                Italians win, taking Algeria from French with 3 artilleries and 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 13
                Casualties for Italians: 5 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery, 2 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 carrier, 2 destroyers and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Algeria to 94 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 95 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Libya to Southern Italy
            2 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Ukraine to Rostov
            1 armour moved from Romania to Ukraine

Place Units - Italians
            1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in Southern Italy
            1 artillery and 3 infantry placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 15 PUs; end with 15 PUs
            Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 20 PUs

French regular : -0.33
    Italians regular : -8.33
    British regular : -0.67

Savegame

• '22 '21 '16 '15

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 5

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Sikang to Tsinghai
                  Chinese take Tsinghai from Japanese

Combat - Chinese

Non Combat Move - Chinese

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Sikang

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 6 PUs; end with 7 PUs

Savegame

• '22 '21 '16 '15

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 5

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 armour and 7 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 infantry moved from Yenisey to Yakut S.S.R.
            1 infantry moved from Kansu to Suiyuyan
                  Chinese take Suiyuyan from Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Kansu
            3 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Timguska
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Vologda
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
            2 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Tambov

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Bryansk
                Russians attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Russians win, taking Bryansk from Germans with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Bryansk to Russia
            1 aaGun moved from Novosibirsk to Timguska

Place Units - Russians
            1 armour and 7 infantry placed in Russia
            Russians undo move 1.
            1 armour and 7 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 19 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Germans regular : -0,33
    Russians regular : -0,50

Savegame

• '22 '21 '16 '15

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 5

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: Young Grasshoppers Tournament Edition, version: 1.0.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 3 artilleries, 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 3 infantry and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to Normandy Bordeaux
            3 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans

Savegame

• '22 '21 '16 '15

@kilroynothere do you want to scramble in SZ6?

• @robson Please scramble everything. Thanks

• '22 '21 '16 '15

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 5

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: Young Grasshoppers Tournament Edition, version: 1.0.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 3 artilleries, 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 3 infantry and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to Normandy Bordeaux
            3 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Japanese scrambles 2 units out of Japan to defend against the attack in 6 Sea Zone
            Strategic bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll AA dice in Normandy Bordeaux : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux rolls: 6 and causes: 6 damage to unit: factory_minor
                Bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux causes 6 damage total. 
            Battle in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 3 submarines
                Japanese defend with 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters and 1 transport
                    Americans roll dice for 3 submarines in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    2 submarines owned by the Americans lost in 6 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits

Americans regular : 0,67
    Japanese regular : -0,33
    Germans AA : -0,17

Savegame

• '22 '21 '16 '15

@kilroynothere in my first attack round I scored one hit and I put it to the carrier. In my second attack round my last submarine scored one more hit. Do you want to remove on destroyer or the carrier? Or do you want to remove two destroyers and keeping the carrier?

• @robson Let’s take out the destroyer and leave the damaged carrier. thanks

• @robson Wanted to let you know I’m heading out on a vacation to Costa Rica tomorrow AM and will not be bringing my computer. Will be back on October 29th. Sorry for any delay in our game but I am very excited to get away for a bit with the wife and no kids!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m