• @Adlertag:

@captainjack:

I can’t find where to enter my rating at.  Help.

First, you need to register as a member, then you may vote.

I already am a member - but I didn’t see where to vote at?
    Thanks.

• its on the bottom under record a play.

While your at it rate games above it a 1. Thats would only be one or two

• '10

I did my part… rated it a 10 (it would not accept 11).  The BEST out of the box board game I have ever played!

• @Imperious:

While your at it rate games above it a 1. Thats would only be one or two

If we do that, AA50 will be object for retaliation. Remember the french guy who gave AA50 a 1 ? Give it a 6 or 7, that will do the job, and they’ll never notice.

• yea thats a point you got.

• Jeez, where do I go to find out what are truly the best board games out there? I dont need a list of what games won the best marketing campaign!!! Everything has got spin on it, is that the ticket?

• Yes indeed. WOTC does nothing so we must. WE are the new vanguard to support our hobby, by crook or hook.

make it a 10.

• Today A&A 50 is the Champ  :-D

• great! keep adding the 10’s keep it on top.

• You can only vote once?  Is that right?

• yes just once.

• IL,

The following is my reaction after looking at your link to what WOTC people do all day:

<falling out=“” of=“” office=“” chair=“”>  <uncontrollable laughter=“”><attempt to=“” stand=“” up…=“” fall=“” down=“” again=“”>“IL, IL stop <laugh>I can’t… <more laughing=”“>I can’t… breath”

<puts hands=“” on=“” desk=“” to=“” pull=“” self=“” up…=“” see’s=“” wotc=“” worker=“”><uncrontrollable laughter=“”><falls down=“” again=“”>  <hits head=“” on=“” side=“” of=“” desk=“” nocks=“” self=“” uncouncious=“”>  <time 45=“” elapse=“” minutes=“”><places this=“” post=“” with=“” smirk=“” on=“” face=“”>+1

LT</places></time></hits></falls></uncrontrollable></puts></more></laugh></attempt></uncontrollable></falling>

• Well if WOTC didn’t do that all day they would have more time to update their own site and promote their games.

I already got confirmation of what they have over there. Like i predicted… tattoos, green hair, weird hair cuts, weird quasi vampire attire and no work getting done. I bunch of unemployable misfits getting jobs because of who they know and absolutely no talent, no skills but employed nevertheless because they all play D$D after work. Garbage. Just garbage.

I would fire everyone and hire humans next time.

• @Imperious:

Well if WOTC didn’t do that all day they would have more time to update their own site and promote their games.

I already got confirmation of what they have over there. Like i predicted… tattoos, green hair, weird hair cuts, weird quasi vampire attire and no work getting done. I bunch of unemployable misfits getting jobs because of who they know and absolutely no talent, no skills but employed nevertheless because they all play D$D after work. Garbage. Just garbage.

I would fire everyone and hire humans next time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  You tell 'em IL!

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '15 '14

I don’t know. I thought I voted earlier, but I think I might have just put it on a wish list or something.

I wonder do you think BGG wants you to be registered for a while before they let you vote?
    Right now I can’t see any option to give it a 1-10 vote.

• ill get you the section:

Add another copy to your collection       Record a play

near bottom. click one of these.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/35052

• wow IL,  I hate to see you tell them how you really feel…

:| …

I may have just lied to you  :evil:

• @Imperious:

People:

please rate the game a 10. that’s all it takes to beat out the other games. Please do this and trump Acricula or whatever that lame game is called.

AA50 is not a 10, at least I don’t think it is, by a lot. I gave it a 7. To be a 10 it should have a more solid rulebook, tech rules that don’t insta-win game by luck, NOs that can be tracked on the map, and even though the new map is nice, it’s far FAR from perfect (too many key territories are STILL too small, the nation map colors are terrible as are the territory borders), the game is SUPER pricey for what you get, and finally the Russian and Italian unit colors are way too similar. AA50 is a 7. 10 is perfect, AA50 is not.

• @P-Unit:

@Imperious:

People:

please rate the game a 10. that’s all it takes to beat out the other games. Please do this and trump Acricula or whatever that lame game is called.

AA50 is not a 10, at least I don’t think it is, by a lot. I gave it a 7. To be a 10 it should have a more solid rulebook, tech rules that don’t insta-win game by luck, NOs that can be tracked on the map, and even though the new map is nice, it’s far FAR from perfect (too many key territories are STILL too small, the nation map colors are terrible as are the territory borders), the game is SUPER pricey for what you get, and finally the Russian and Italian unit colors are way too similar. AA50 is a 7. 10 is perfect, AA50 is not.

You don’t get the point - Axis & Allies won’t ever be a “10” game if we don’t vote it a 10 now.  If everyone votes 10’s for AA50, it will put it at the top of the list, which in turn will show that the game has a big following and the game in enjoyed, which in turn will lead Avalon Hill to continue developing the game (which hopefully means that it will get better and better).
    Right?
    Thanks.

• @captainjack:

@P-Unit:

@Imperious:

People:

You don’t get the point - Axis & Allies won’t ever be a “10” game if we don’t vote it a 10 now.  If everyone votes 10’s for AA50, it will put it at the top of the list, which in turn will show that the game has a big following and the game in enjoyed, which in turn will lead Avalon Hill to continue developing the game (which hopefully means that it will get better and better).
    Right?
    Thanks.

I get the point but don’t agree with it, sorry. I gave AA50 a score I think it deserves, and won’t give other games above it a unfairly low score just to bump AA50, nor do I condone it. Seems unfair to me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m