• After careful consideration and thought, I have decided to step up to the plate and order my copy of A&A:50.  :mrgreen:

So for those of you who have already been bitten by the Wizard’s marketing bug, where did you purchase your copy of A&A:50 from and for how much?  I know the MSRP is $100, but I think I can do better than that.

• @TG:

After careful consideration and thought, I have decided to step up to the plate and order my copy of A&A:50.  :mrgreen:

So for those of you who have already been bitten by the Wizard’s marketing bug, where did you purchase your copy of A&A:50 from and for how much?  I know the MSRP is $100, but I think I can do better than that.

Like many we ordered our copies from Cool stuff, online $69.00 US.  We ordered two copies for our group and got the free shipping.

• I got mine from CCG Armory online; their price was a little higher than CoolStuff, and you had to pay for shipping (I think the total price with shipping was $78).
    Thanks.

• Thanks for all the help thus far.  :D

Do any sites offer free shipping for one copy of A&A:50?  Having a second really doesn’t help me.

I did some window shopping of my own and found a copy of A&A:50 for $60 at Chaos Mail order.

(http://www.chaosmailorder.com/products/Axis_Allies_Anniversary_Edition-3928-86.html)

With shipping it comes out to ~$75, which is similar to CCG Armory.

I’m not expecting anyone to know this, but what is the print run for A&A:50?  I thought about sitting back and waiting for a deal to sneak up, but the “limited edition” aspect of the game hints of a sellout.  I’ve seen plenty of board games hit exuberant prices on ebay because they’re no longer in print.

• Oh, I think they will be printing it for a while.

• $75 with shipping included is the best price i have seen for one copy. buy it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m