• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Doubt the north pole will be devoid of ice, but if it is, there’s no land there to claim!  It’s all ocean is it not?

Besides, if Russia claims the north pole, does that mean America gets the Moon and Mars? (We placed flags on both long before the Russians had a chance too.)  If so, then America is rolling in fresh water reserves just found on Mars and we have an awesome space platform to launch expeditions into the outer solar system (the moon.)!

• @Cmdr:

Doubt the north pole will be devoid of ice, but if it is, there’s no land there to claim!  It’s all ocean is it not?

Besides, if Russia claims the north pole, does that mean America gets the Moon and Mars? (We placed flags on both long before the Russians had a chance too.)  If so, then America is rolling in fresh water reserves just found on Mars and we have an awesome space platform to launch expeditions into the outer solar system (the moon.)!

Right, because NASA is a study in innovation! I mean the shuttles we use now don’t even look like the old glider with big rockets strapped to its… oh wait. When we ever do get around to building a moonbase, it will be to supply Chinese ships making their run to Mars.

flaming NASA really has nothing to add to the conversation smackTard.

The point is, if Russia can claim the north pole because they put a flag on the ground, under the water mind you, then America can claim both the Moon and Mars because they put flags there (above the water in case of Mars and in both cases, on dry solid land.)

• Possession is 9/10 of the law. America will be a very minor player in space. The money that COULD have gone there will go to Iraq/Afghanistan, paying interest on the debt, keeping baby boomers alive another 6 months, and whatever new trendy war we get involved in. Probably Iran. All empires eventually rot and decay from within.

• @Cmdr:

The point is, if Russia can claim the north pole because they put a flag on the ground, under the water mind you, then America can claim both the Moon and Mars because they put flags there (above the water in case of Mars and in both cases, on dry solid land.)

Nobody can claim Moon and Mars since they are planets out of Earth.

The territories on Earth though can be a matter of discussion

• '19 Moderator

I claim mars.  It’s mine.

• Just give me Titan and I am happy…  If folks are feeling generous, I’ll take Europa and the asteroid Eros as well…

There… that gives me a moon with an atmosphere, a probable source of water, and a big metal ore deposit with almost no gravity.  The new SIM program…  Solar System Tycoon!  :-D

@Amon:

@Cmdr:

Nobody can claim Moon and Mars since they are planets out of Earth.

The territories on Earth though can be a matter of discussion

You can claim the moon just like they could claim New England, the Carribean and other parts of the solar system.  Whether or not you can militarily defend your claim is a totally different topic.

Anyway, we cannot discuss Iraq or Afghanistan, so I’ll just ignore that obvious political banter (which is a violation of board rules) and ignore Smacktard like I always should have.

• '19 Moderator

I claim New England, the Caribbean and the rest of the solar system.  You can have Iraq and Afganistan…

@dezrtfish:

I claim New England, the Caribbean and the rest of the solar system.  You can have Iraq and Afganistan…

I want the 5th octet and center of the Milky Way Galaxy, ya’all can have what’s left. (We’re the 1st Octet, just for reference)

• '19 Moderator

@Cmdr:

@dezrtfish:

I want the 5th octet and center of the Milky Way Galaxy, ya’all can have what’s left. (We’re the 1st Octet, just for reference)

Mmm… Sorry, I claim that too.

@dezrtfish:

@Cmdr:

@dezrtfish:

Mmm… Sorry, I claim that too.

Too bad, my date and time stamp precedes yours.  You’ll have to delete my post and then claim it before I can post my claim again, Mista Moderata

• '19 Moderator

You underestimate the power of the dark side…

@dezrtfish:

DF your power is so strong… I am defeated…

• What about the polar bears???  :cry: :cry: :cry:

• '19 Moderator

@Cmdr:

@dezrtfish:

DF your power is so strong… I am defeated…

A taste of my terrible power and my willingness to abuse it!

• '19 Moderator

@MasterStrategist11:

What about the polar bears???  :cry: :cry: :cry:

The polar bears, right… well thats darwinisam, adapt or go extinct

• @dezrtfish:

@MasterStrategist11:

What about the polar bears???  :cry: :cry: :cry:

The polar bears, right… well thats darwinisam, adapt or go extinct

Like what will happen to us some day? Oh, I claim the Crab Nebula and the Andromeda Galaxy.

• 2007 AAR League

@MasterStrategist11:

Like what will happen to us some day?

Absolutely. Our ignorance and greed, humanity’s greatest qualities, won’t simply stop with the extinction of the polar bears.

And I claim the universe. Now all of you pretenders just back the f**k up!

• I’ll just claim everything that is not on the Prime Material Plane.  How is that?  :evil:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m