• At our shop, we’re finding that new players (and some old) are having a hard time with Axis & Allies. For example, they keep having to go back to the manual to figure out what units are destroyers and which are cruisers, or they don’t want to walk around the table to double-check IPC costs on units.

To remedy this, I made these home-made setup cards for our shop copy of the game. I was hoping people could look them over and tell me what you think (especially if you find blatantly obvious typos!)

The front of the cards have the nation’s setup and unit costs. The backs have the silhouette of all the units (from the manual) and victory conditions. (Hopefully everything is updated with the current errata info taken into account.)
    card fronts.pdf
    card backs.pdf

• @TripleOZero:

To remedy this, I made these home-made setup cards for our shop copy of the game. I was hoping people could look them over and tell me what you think (especially if you find blatantly obvious typos!)

amphibious (not amphibius)

Artillery can attack or move without infantry; it doesn’t have to be paired up with them.

They look good :)

• Very nice – they should be quite useful to your group.

• they look really good

and I play A&A only with that kind of aiding cards, it’s something that should be part of the material in the game box

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m