• TripleA

wow I just won a game as axis with usa getting the 50 boost… he was rolling out 130 ipc a turn at one point… which was so funny.

I did get pretty minimal casualties with G1 on france though. I lost something like 4 inf LOL, but I was getting diced on pacific side of the map.

I took UK no problem.

The way I played was I took UK then I turned toward russia and went all out russia and didn’t care if UK got liberated. Just had italy focus on africa and shut down the economy. When UK got back in the fight he was broke and repairing the complex was a moot point with 20 bucks at most to spend. LOL

My Japan push to india failed. I was losing pacific hard, but by that time Germany had russia broke as hell and was going to take it (bout an even battle at that point). We fought it out hard earlier, but with 10 transports shuffling inf/art over was e z.

• TripleA

So is there any concensus yet on Germany taking over the United Kingdom? Seems like a different game if germany is able to do that every time.

• TripleA

Where do you find the rule where USA doesn’t get 50 for west usa instead of 10?

• @Cow:

Where do you find the rule where USA doesn’t get 50 for west usa instead of 10?

sorry can’t post links but put this after the ‘index.php?’: topic=21999.msg738815#msg738815

That’s Krieghund on the income of the US

• Sponsor

www.harisgamedesign.com

Look under the political situation and national objectives in the Alpha+3 forum.

• TripleA

It doesn’t say… it says to follow the pac and euro rule book for stuff not mentioned… so it goes to 50.

Can you quote it?

Makes sense USA gets that money, axis should be making a push for capitals.

• @Cow:

It doesn’t say… it says to follow the pac and euro rule book for stuff not mentioned… so it goes to 50.

Can you quote it?

Makes sense USA gets that money, axis should be making a push for capitals.

Is this what you need?

(From the Europe rulebook, chapter on Global rules)

• Official Q&A

The additional 40 IPCs for Western United States in Pacific is National Objective income.  The National Objectives in the Theatre games are replaced in the Global game by the Global National Objectives, so the US does not get these 40 IPCs in the Global game.

• TripleA

Oh it is in national objectives, which got replaced in global alpha +3 rules… hmm

• Sponsor

@Young:

www.harisgamedesign.com

Look under the political situation and national objectives in the Alpha+3 forum.

Thats what I said.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m