• I cut my teeth via Witch Wars.

I still remember the month with a post once every 6 minutes (actually a bit under 6 minutes).  Just over 7500 posts in a single month.

It was a very chaotic month… And I was in the thick of it :-)

• @MechanizedWarfare:

It shouldnt be called having no life, cause then you can say the samething about anyone.  People who play their guitar too much , someone who plays basketball all day, or even someone who likes read books all the time, would also have no life, right?  Those activities arent constructive in someones life, but however are fun to do.  I rather call it being passionate of what you do, and Switch here is simply passionate of talking to people via forum about A&A.  Nothing wrong with that.  Besides, its not like posts take hours to type.  I ususally make a thought out post in less than 5 minutes.  Besides if you think 5,000 posts is a lot, then you oviously havent been to the teamxbox forums, where the normal ammount of members posts are 15,000, and theyve only been there for less than a year.

Given that i’m number 2,
    I’ll call it whatever i like - “having no life”, “having a great life” - whatever.
    You can redefine it when you have as many posts - then you can whine that this is an appropriate passion. 
    In the meantime - i consider the time that i’ve spent here “wasted time” - just like my developed expertise at Pirates, Civ I-III, and completion of most of the Bioware Sagas.
    so there.

• I consider it Recreation :-)

• @ncscswitch:

I consider it Recreation :-)

shouldn’t this be in the “evolution” thread?
    :-D

• :-P

Though I did sail through 6000 posts sometime recently…  I had not noticed, but got a PM congratulating me on it.

BTW:  Where do we stand on “rankings” above Heavy Bomber?

We need SOMETHING for 10,000 (then for 20,000…) :-P

Yep, planning ahead…

• shakes head

so very sad.

• If he gets to 10K it should wrap around like a video game. Thus he goes to Infantry again.

• @Imperious:

If he gets to 10K it should wrap around like a video game. Thus he goes to Infantry again.

Kinda like transcendency in Ragnarok.  :-D (meaning reborn)

• Why the F*** does this matter?
    Jennifer Is that ur picture in ur avatar?

• Founder TripleA Admin

It doesn’t matter. That is why it is in this particular forum.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m