• Well you can play all countries seperately but then you will be cheating because you know what you plan to do with the other side and counter that.

Well you can try to trick yourself into playing your best for each side instead of favoring one. I’ve done a ton of solitaire against myself and that’s how I play it  :lol:

• I tried downloading TripleA twice, and each time got the same error message, which prevented me from seeing the map or performing even a single turn.

I’m not good with computers…and I can’t quite figure out what might be wrong. Any suggestions?

• TripleA runs as on Java so you might need to download Java to run it.  I know I did.  Even then I had some DLL’s out of whack and had to do some cleaning and refreshing.  It’s definitely worth picking up though.  Is that how games on here are played?  Through TripleA?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

No, games are usually played with either a physical board and posting your moves and results (from a Dicey) and/or with aBattlemap 0.79f which is a neat little mapping utility that saves you from setting up a board and moving pieces around then having your 3 year old throw the thing in the air because the pieces are pretty when they fly and then step on them and cry and make you feel like a bad parent because you DIDN’T INSTALL ABATTLEMAP 0.79F AND KEEP THE BLOODY BOARD IN THE CLOSET like a good, sane and rational parent would have done to begin with……

• then having your 3 year old throw the thing in the air because the pieces are pretty when they fly and then step on them and cry and make you feel like a bad parent because you DIDN’T INSTALL ABATTLEMAP 0.79F AND KEEP THE BLOODY BOARD IN THE CLOSET like a good, sane and rational parent would have done to begin with……

:cry: :-( :| :oops:

• wow, Jen, must have sucked to be you when that happened! :-D :-P Hope you learned from that.

• @Grimelark:

TripleA runs as on Java so you might need to download Java to run it.  I know I did.  Even then I had some DLL’s out of whack and had to do some cleaning and refreshing.  It’s definitely worth picking up though.  Is that how games on here are played?  Through TripleA?

I wish it were that simple…but I already have the lastest version of Java.

I can copy and paste the error message I receive in a post, if anyone thinks they might be able to make heads or tails out of it…  :|

@General_D.Fox:

wow, Jen, must have sucked to be you when that happened! :-D :-P Hope you learned from that.

Yup.  I learned to use abattlemap 0.79f!

• @jsp4563:

It’s an Axis & Allies software program you can download for free.  here’s the link:

http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

is there a program like this but for AA Revised

@Amon-Sul:

@jsp4563:

It’s an Axis & Allies software program you can download for free.  here’s the link:

http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

is there a program like this but for AA Revised

You can use it for revised.  Just load the other game.

• but how can i find it, where?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m