• From Pro-Allied Neutrals page 28

“If any naval units adjacent to a territory attacked or captured then roll for each naval unit.”

I am assuming the reference to an attack is misplaced. If I send my Albanian Inf (1-attacker) in a suicide run at Greece (5-Defenders) the Greek Navy would not roll for surrender. The roll occurs only on the capture of an adjacent province. Is this correct?

Thanks

• Also on Pro-Allied Neutrals (not specific to 7.2)

Turn 1 - Germany takes Warsaw. Western and Eastern Poland remain. Do these revert to Pro-Allied neutral spaces or do the IPC still go to UK?

• '14

@Warwick:

From Pro-Allied Neutrals page 28

“If any naval units adjacent to a territory attacked or captured then roll for each naval unit.”

I am assuming the reference to an attack is misplaced. If I send my Albanian Inf (1-attacker) in a suicide run at Greece (5-Defenders) the Greek Navy would not roll for surrender. The roll occurs only on the capture of an adjacent province. Is this correct?

Thanks

Roll only if captured….I just changed it…thanks

• '14

@Warwick:

Also on Pro-Allied Neutrals (not specific to 7.2)

Turn 1 - Germany takes Warsaw. Western and Eastern Poland remain. Do these revert to Pro-Allied neutral spaces or do the IPC still go to UK?

Poland has their own set of rules.  If Warsaw is captured the units stay pro allied just as the reg pro alied rules. If warsaw is not captured after G1 then it can become a playable power or UK.  This is even if Germany doesnt attack warsaw at all.

• On the naval stuff you might want to address the issue of capture more thoroughly.

Take area 42 on the map. It is next to Crete, Corinth, and Greece a capture on Corinth would result in trigger the capture roll on the navy. I do not believe that is the intend of the rules.

• '14

Yes you are correct. Maybe it should be reversed. Maybe If the Capitol is captured then all naval units are rolledfor. If a Territory other than the capitol is captured then all  naval uinits stay Pro.

• Thought that was the rule. If axis take Yugo, then the destroyer has to roll a die. Germany captures Yugo, the destroyer rolls a die and becomes allies and has to move to nearest allies naval base. Can the destroyer move and who gets to move it? UK correct? It ended up in a free french naval base.

• Germany pillages 18 from the dutch if he delays taking the dutch until turn 2, right?

Territories with french units that turn vichy, the units turn vichy as well?  I know foreign legion stays free french.

Can coastals now move anywhere so long as the seazone entered is adjacent to a land territory?  Still 1 movement.

• '14

@ghr2:

Germany pillages 18 from the dutch if he delays taking the dutch until turn 2, right?

Territories with french units that turn vichy, the units turn vichy as well?  I know foreign legion stays free french.

Can coastals now move anywhere so long as the seazone entered is adjacent to a land territory?  Still 1 movement.

Yes

Yes

And yes.

• Also, can a power take over Mozambique and Angola without triggering anything with portugual?

And all vichy units cannot move right?

• Ghr2, alot of your questions have answers in the rules already.  I can site the information for you from the .pdf file if you need it.

• where are the 7.2 rules?

• Go to rules 7.2 and 7.1  post in Global War. Look under ghr2 post.

• thanks, i was just reading it.

• can germany use the axis minor factories?

• No.  We play where Germany has to buy there own factory. If Germany buys a factory then there will be 2 factories on territory. Put a country token under each factory so you know which one is for minor axis and Germany.

• @Ben_D:

Ghr2, alot of your questions have answers in the rules already.  I can site the information for you from the .pdf file if you need it.

Feel free to direct me to the part that is absolutely clear.

• A few other things I have been asked:

• Can the UK build out of Far East Command and Anzac Factories?  I think not, but I want to be sure.

• Can Germany attack Baltic States/East Poland turn 2 if Russia did not take them?  I think yes.

• Can Germany collect money from a UK convoy zone?  This counts for all situations, not just G & UK.

• Is it true that the allies cannot attack strict neutrals first with the exception of Russia?

• Is it safe to assume that Germany can build out of the factories that start in the Minor-Axis countries, but only on the turn(s) after the turn the country was activated?

• @ghr2:

A few other things I have been asked:

• Can the UK build out of Far East Command and Anzac Factories?  I think not, but I want to be sure.

Page 26  no.5    Says they can[/font)

[list]* Is it true that the allies cannot attack strict neutrals first with the exception of Russia?

Yes  Russia and Comm China only

• Is it safe to assume that Germany can build out of the factories that start in the Minor-Axis countries, but only on the turn(s) after the turn the country was activated?

No  They have to build there own Factory. The minor factorys are there to show that the minors can build.

• @ghr2:

A few other things I have been asked:

• Can the UK build out of Far East Command and Anzac Factories?  I think not, but I want to be sure.

If no, then does it mean that UK can build extra units only ( without exceding factory build ) for anyone of the Commonwealth that become there own country.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m