• '14

I would like to replace my chips with the nice chips that AA42ed comes with.  Any thoughts on the best way to get a hold of some without buying more game boxes.  Historical board gaming always seems to be out of them also.

• 1941 also comes with these style chips but in light blue, dark blue, red and maroon.  I bought a set from HBG (actually in stock!) and am using light blue as 2 units and maroon as 10 units.  Not sure what to do with the dark blue.

If you’re replacing all your chips then you could totally change the color representations instead of using grey as 1, green as 3, red as 5.

• @IKE:

1941 also comes with these style chips but in light blue, dark blue, red and maroon.

1941?  The chips in my copies of 1941 are all made out of cardboard, not plastic, and they’re grey, red and green.

• Whoops I meant 1914.  I don’t own either game, just bought the chips on HBG.

• the 1914 chips do not have the same shape as the chips in the other A&A games
    (in my opinion the 1914 chips are quiet bad compared to the “normal” ones, since they don’t really stack well)

HBG has actually chips in stock, just not in the original colours

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m