Losing the War Osammy bint Ladin offers truce…

• http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/593298A0-3C1A-4EB4-B29D-EA1A9678D922.htm

Ew-whoo-whoo!

Usama sounds/reads so confident.  He threatens…he scimitar rattles…he boasts more than ever…
    NOT!!

He has lost more of his bints and bitches than he can handle.

He is weak in the kidneys.
    He offers a truce!

He is the son of a boar and a chicken!
    Oink, oink!  Cluck, cluck!
    My cave is blown down.  The sky is falling!

(LJ NOTE : Insulting humor has been edited from this transcript.  Only facts have been submitted.  Sources have been checked and veracity approved.)

This is tooooo fun.  I’m submitting an application to be a writer for The Late Show with David Letterman.

• We must be catching up to him… only dead men or soon to be dead men “offer” truces for their security. We will find him and kill him soon enough.

• Im afraid I have to agree with IL. I cant see OBL offering a truce unless he was worried in some way. Maybe we are close to him or his top lietuenants. He continues to threaten attacks, then with another hand, offers truce if we merely leave Iraq, saying that it seems most Americans want this, and he will honor it. He’s been calling for the death of the West (particularly the US) for a long time. He wouldn’t suddenly be offering us a truce unless he was afraid, OR unless he is planning on not honoring it. That’s my take anyway. I just can’t see what would suddenly prompt a truce offer unless its not going to be honored, or unless he was running scared.

• Im afraid I have to agree with IL

Don’t be afraid…everybody eventually agrees with everything i say …eventually…all part of the plan… you went easy however… :-D :-D :-o

• Well, we just killed the #4 man over the weekend in Pakistan.

Don’t be fooled by truce.  Muslim terrorists in the style of Muhammed only ask for truces in order to build up strength for the next attack.  That is all this is.  Remember what Muhammad did when he signed a truce.  He built up his strength and attacked his enemy.

Do not trust the muslim terrorist.

Rune Blade

• didnt think he would ever admit that we are kicking his ass. :lol:

• I think I’ve said this here before, but I’m convinced that we know exactly where Bin Ladin is. We keep killing off his #2 guy, his #3 guy, his #4 guy, his new #4 guy, etc. My theory is that we’re keeping a close watch on Bin Ladin and every time he communicates with his organization, we toss a cruise missle in their direction.

• @Rune:

Don’t be fooled by truce.  Muslim terrorists in the style of Muhammed only ask for truces in order to build up strength for the next attack.  That is all this is.  Remember what Muhammad did when he signed a truce.  He built up his strength and attacked his enemy.

I heard on virtually every radio broadcast about this today that a Muslim “truce” ofter is often made before a massive attack…

• @Imperious:

Don’t be afraid…everybody eventually agrees with everything i say …eventually…all part of the plan… you went easy however… :-D :-D :-o

I agree as well with your prior statement…. but don’t get cocky on it, brother.

You know, RB… you should have said, “do not trust the terrorist.” Adding the word muslim sides on being prejudice which wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s little side notes like this that pushes me further and further away from Christianity. One of many many reasons I left the church and ceased to be a Christian.

• @ncscswitch:

@Rune:

I heard on virtually every radio broadcast about this today that a Muslim “truce” ofter is often made before a massive attack…

I don’t recall any truce offer before 911…and I don’t trust everything I hear on the radio.  Any way to verify this being a standard procedure for AQ?

It may be true that OBL is gearing up for a big assualt, but I think it more likely this is a result of the strike in Pakistan.  Probably we did get someone very close to OBL…and maybe he is getting tired of running.  Maybe the results of his 911 strike (Afghanistan, Iraq, others?) was not what he thought they would be and he wants to change the way things are now going.

• I am skeptical about all the posts made here.  My view is that bin Laden is trying to drive a further wedge between the US and the international community and between people in the US itself.  He’s doing a poor job of it, definitely.  But I also wonder how much of this message is directed against the al Qaeda variants, regional terrorist groups, and regular insurgents.  After losing its primary base of operations in Afghanistan, and losing some top “commanders”, is bin Laden making a play to keep himself relevant to the new centers of insurgent and anti-American power, particularly after being off the scene for a year?  Him running scared, I think, is a bit too convenient an explanation, and there are some important questions that should be answered.

• Interesting viewpoint, Chengora.

Another possibililty I’ve thought of is that it isn’t OBL at all.  Could be disinformation/propaganda from the CIA to either confuse and misdirect AQ or (hopefully not) for political purposes at home now that GWB’s ratings are low.  It is after all, the CIA who has determined the voice is that of OBL…although I haven’t heard anyone else say it was not.Â

Could also be some crackpot in Pakistan who sounds like OBL, doing this as a joke as well I suppose…

• I think that recent missile that basically killed 4 of his main thugs in a location they thought was “safe” put a real concern on his mind… WE are doing a better job at paying off peeps to give us information and eventually if we keep playing a one armed bandit, were gonna skrike that Al queda jackpot and send him to meet the 72 waiting virgins…

• 221b, your CIA theory is something that I had thought about. In reality, the CIA could easily fake one of these tapes, because the media looks toward the CIA for authentication.

• It is true the CIA authenticates the voice recordings.  However, other intelligence groups, such as for the British, French, Israel, etc. also do this type of work.  If one of these other agencies stated they did not beleive the voice to be that of OBL, then I would hope the media would have reported that fact.  There have been differing opinions on past recordings allegedly from OBL, and I doubt that proof of authenticity of a voice recording is reliable…its probably more art than science.

• You know, RB… you should have said, “do not trust the terrorist.” Adding the word muslim sides on being prejudice which wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s little side notes like this that pushes me further and further away from Christianity. One of many many reasons I left the church and ceased to be a Christian.

Please answer this multiple choice questionaire before responding:

1. The terrorists on 9/11 were:
    a. The boy scouts
    b. The ACLU
    c. Canadians
    d. Muslims between the ages of 18 and 35.

2. The Bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993 was done by:
    a. The Irish
    b. The girl scouts
    c. Germans

3. The bombing of the USS Cole was done by:
    a. Postal workers.
    b. Playboy centerfolds.
    c. Germans.

4. Suicide bombers in Israel are:
    a. Postal workers.
    b. Disgruntaled ground hogs.
    c. British.

5. The bombings in Africa in the 1990s were committed by:
    a. UCLA
    b. Canadians
    c. Mexicans

6. Terrorists in Iraq who are cutting people’s heads off are:
    a. Canadians
    b. Brazilians
    c. Disgruntaled CNN workers due to declining ratings

7. Killers of Iraqi school children are:
    a. Woodchucks
    b. Mexicans
    c. the ACLU

8. The bombings in Bali were commited by:
    a. Postal workers
    b. Mexicans
    c. Irish immigrants

I could go on, but I feel that this quiz is quite redundant.

If you answered D for all of these, then congratulations, you have identified which part of the world poses the greatest danger to peace and freedom of individuals.  If you missed any of these, shame on you.  You haven’t been paying attention to world events.

This little quiz is designed to show that approximately 95% of the worlds terrorists are……muslim.  Sorry if this offends, but this is the truth.  Sometimes, the truth hurts those that do not want to admit it.

Rune Blade

• RB,

While certainly the muslem world generates many terrorists, SP is right.  You are making a connection that I feel is unfounded.  For example, to illustrate that not all terrorists are muslems, note that the OKC bomber was not a muslem.  Nor was the Unibomber.   To illustrate that not all muslems are terrorists, do the math:  approx 1000 muslem terrorists compared to approx 1 billion muslems = a muslem terrorist is truely one in a million.  Now maybe there are more than 1000 muslem terrorists…but you should get my point that they are the vast minority of muslems.

SP,

I have to point out that you fall into the same bad logic when you make statements like:

It’s little side notes like this that pushes me further and further away from Christianity.

Do you know RB is a christian?  Even if he is, you are taking him to be representative of all christians which is not correct.  Now you are within your rights to move away from Christianity for any reason…but do you really want to do so based on poor logic?  As a Christian, I also take some offense that you consider me (without even knowing me) to have biased views on Muslems…which I hope I do not. Now maybe in your experience you have found only Christians who are not worthy of that name and base your decision on that.  If so, then I am sorry there are so many poor examples of Christians.

• Hey Rune! thats a truly awesome post!!!  LOL :-D good job…

• Tell me, why did you leave out the Oklahoma City bombing??

• @221B:

Do you know RB is a christian?  Even if he is, you are taking him to be representative of all christians which is not correct.  Now you are within your rights to move away from Christianity for any reason…but do you really want to do so based on poor logic?  As a Christian, I also take some offense that you consider me (without even knowing me) to have biased views on Muslems…which I hope I do not. Now maybe in your experience you have found only Christians who are not worthy of that name and base your decision on that.  If so, then I am sorry there are so many poor examples of Christians.

You know 221b, you’re right. I am sorry for that. However, I see from the point of view that most Christians have a very hostile view towards those of other religions. I do observe that the others are no better. Yet, the point I was making is the fact I will not be dictated by people of one faith because of their bad talking on another. I see Christians do it all the time as do Muslims. This extreme bitterness between religions, to me, is the downfall of what I was raised to believe. I do believe in God. I do pray. Yet Christ, nor Allah, nor Yahweh, nor any other version I will accept based on the fact that the followers have no respect for one another. At least that is what my eyes tell me as I read statements like RB’s and hear the same from friends who are part of the Muslim Nation. It’s sad and I will take no part in it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m