• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

That’s the Biblical solution.

And who are we to deny thousands of years of knowledge and history?

• @Gargantua:

KNP how many players do you play with usually?

And how long do those games of total annihilation go?

A buddy and I play head up until one of us gives (VCs are ignored), for which, both of us are so prideful that we won’t give until there is no possible path to victory.

Longer games can last for months of real time, with the board staying permanently set up in my basement awaiting our next free time.  We are currently on our 19th game since it was released.

• Customizer

@Vance:

@Gargantua:

Generally one side gives in when the tides have turned against them.

Pfftp, Cowards.  I fight to the last man, woman, and child!

Fight until every last man, woman and child of the enemy has been eliminated.  We don’t want to have to come back in another 20 years and do it all over again.

Yeah. The ending of WW1 pretty much led to WW2. The ending of WW2 led to 45 years of a Cold War with a constant threat of WW3. Good thing no one pushed the button on that one.

• ….yet.

• '10

When do your games end?

usually, around 11:30 PM…. :lol:

• :-o not 6-7am?

• Our games typically go to sun up. Then we pick back up the next eve if it’s not finished.

• @Gargantua:

Even After I’ve removed every axis piece from the board, I keep playing.

I start sending units to South America, to look for escaped war criminals, and hold nuremburg trials.

I also start doing stupid things with the middle east, like carving out new nations, JUST because I can.

It’s this whole new Axis and Allies Experience…

Yah me too…… I have cold war, I go to korea and Vietman, I also head to the middle east to!

• Yea keep beating a dead horse

• @empireman:

@Gargantua:

I start sending units to South America, to look for escaped war criminals, and hold nuremburg trials.

I also start doing stupid things with the middle east, like carving out new nations, JUST because I can.

Yah me too…… I have cold war, I go to korea and Vietman, I also head to the middle east to!

Have you guys tried bombing ghaza with israel troops. Or have had fights in Africa where dictatorships get over thrown?

• Somehow that seems a bit small-scale. I do the Cold War, but not that or Korea or Vietnam.

• Right now im on round 25ish. With 10 Italian tanks and 20 German tanks with about 10 planes surrounding 30 Russian infantry in Russia. Gonna end up being a standoff in India! Japans about to fall also! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• @italiansarecoming:

@empireman:

@Gargantua:

Have you guys tried bombing ghaza with israel troops. Or have had fights in Africa where dictatorships get over thrown?

Heck yeah!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m