Global + Europe/Pacific 1940 Game Aids/Setup Charts

• TripleA

Hello again!

After a very long time away from Axis and Allies I have started to get back into the game. The last time I played Alpha + 2 was out and I am still on my first edition games for 1940. I had considered replacing them, though after looking at the pricing again, decided not to. Given that I can play the second edition games with my FE with some new setup charts I figured it was a bit of waste of money. Sure there are fancy new AAA gun molds and a couple minor tweaks to the map but not a big deal for me.

I updated the charts I had made previously to reflect the new SE setups. Rather than define them as 1940 SE I just called them 1940 since that is the new base setup for the game. I created charts including an IPC tracker, NOs, Setup Charts, Game Aids and a Battle Board. They can be printed and affixed to some foam board which is what I do to give them a bit more stability. I created the same charts for the base Europe and Pacific games. The setup charts probably won’t help many people but for me I adjust the sizing to fit right on top of my FE boxes so for anyone in my position it will be an easy swap.

Rather than make 3 threads for the same thing I have all the links posted below. Download what you think you might need/use.

Cheers!

Europe 1940 Game Aids

Pacific 1940 Game Aids

Global 1940 Game Aids

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m