• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

No one cares.

• Official Q&A

I have read this thread, but I am unable to find exactly where in the rules this typo is.  I can’t even find the sentence.

• I’m guessing it has something to do with blitzing from what the OP wrote about controling the territory at the START of your turn to be able to “pass through” …

but really, this is not a game breaking deal.  A single, OBVIOUS spelling error?  Who cares?!

• TripleA '12

Well, I care.  :-) We want the best from WotC and if there’s a chance to get this rectified before the next print run, then why not?

I have looked through the Europe 1940 rulebook and cannot find the error. I have therefore PM’d SilverBullet asking if he would be kind enough to tell us where.

Krieghund, I did spot something though: the ‘flavour/theme’ text (in italics) from Italy’s situation/National Objectives on page 34 of the Europe 1940 rulebook - is missing. Every other power gets this special descriptive, but Italy’s has been missed out. I believe this to be an error also, but forgive me if someone else has already brought this matter to your attention.

Thank you.

• @Lozmoid:

Well, I care.  :-) We want the best from WotC and if there’s a chance to get this rectified before the next print run, then why not?

I have looked through the Europe 1940 rulebook and cannot find the error. I have therefore PM’d SilverBullet asking if he would be kind enough to tell us where.

Krieghund, I did spot something though: the ‘flavour/theme’ text (in italics) from Italy’s situation/National Objectives on page 34 of the Europe 1940 rulebook - is missing. Every other power gets this special descriptive, but Italy’s has been missed out. I believe this to be an error also, but forgive me if someone else has already brought this matter to your attention.

Thank you.

yeah I want it to be perfect, but some one should just PM krieg

• TripleA '12

I have PM’d Krieghund to see if we can get him involved.

• @Lozmoid:

I have PM’d Krieghund to see if we can get him involved.

What did he say?

• TripleA '12

What did he say?

I don’t know, he hasn’t replied yet. I will post again once I have heard back from him.

• Official Q&A

I’m looking into it, but it’s probably too late.

• @Krieghund:

NOOOO!!! WHY!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    LOL :-D

• TripleA '12

Damn. Oh well, thanks anyway Krieg. It sure would have been nice to know what the Italian flavour text had originally said. Can you find that information for us?

I haven’t yet had a reply from Silverbullet regarding the ‘reamins’ typo. Here’s hoping.

• Official Q&A

@Lozmoid:

It sure would have been nice to know what the Italian flavour text had originally said. Can you find that information for us?

As it turns out, there never was any.

• TripleA '12

As it turns out, there never was any.

No way! Well, somebody had better design some then - and quick!

Thanks for the info, Krieg.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m