• @DrLarsen:

How do we know what our AAA.org discount code is?

there is an extra thread about how the Discount Works.
    You can Save 5$ and the Code is ROMMEL if I am right.
    So based upon the latest news: 30$ + 7$ Shipping - 5$ dicount for A&A.Org members :)

thx FMG for making this Happen !

• '10

I’m keen to get a couple of sets, but I’m in Australia.  Will you be shipping overseas? And if so, do you have an estimate of shipping charges?

Cheers

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

Just heard back from the factory.  There was a delay because I made some minor changes based on the samples (The Truck was too big, the Cruiser was to small etc).

FULL production is about to begin.  It looks like pre-order will be this month and the price will be $29.99 (You can use your AAA.org Discount code for $5 off)
    [THIS IS BASED ON MY INFORMATION TODAY - MAY CHANGE]

At last maybe the wait is over!

• @Sime:

I’m keen to get a couple of sets, but I’m in Australia.  Will you be shipping overseas? And if so, do you have an estimate of shipping charges?

Cheers

I ordered the Combat dice from Europe,
    so I assume there will be no Problem with Australia.
    The shipping cost was the same like shipping Inside US (7$),
    but takes much longer. 2-4 weeks for oversea shipping.

• '10

We ship world wide.  You can choose UPS (Which can be expensive but fast with tracking) or Air Mail (Just regular mail for smaller packages - Not Board games).
    Air mail is the same as our UPS FLAT RATE for US/Canada.  UPS is calculated in our cart based on your address and our current UPS discounted international rates.

We were able to lower the price of the set!!!  It will be less expensive than we had imagined.  Right now our estimate is $29.99 for ITALY. (And YES, we can afford to have members use our discount code to make the total $24.99)  Remember the code is $5 off PER ORDER, NOT PER-ITEM

We are VERY CLOSE to PRE-ODER and our site listing has been updated and is now accurate.

http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-combat-units.html

NOTE:  Due to rising Fuel Surcharge and annual rate increases.  We had to increase our UPS flat rate ship to $9.95 from $7.95 which we have offered over the past two years.

• on the old list of what would be includes there was a surprise** what was the planed surprise?

• FMG,

two questions:

By my count, I got 150 pieces, not 138 - could you confirm?

Also, numbers seem a bit skewed - only 12 of each infantry, yet 12 subs and 6 carriers? Any chance we can still change numbers around?

In my view, Land>Air>Sea units in terms of amounts built (Japan and US excepted)

• Yeah, but don’t you have a gazillion regular infantry from WotC, already?  I’d rather get more of what FMG’s doing that’s unique…

• DrLarsen,

I’m not too worried about infantry - but tanks I do care about. 6 apiece is not much.

• you’l love them so much you wont need more than 12, cuz you’ll have a million red chips

• $40 per set including shipping, I don’t think so.

• @DrLarsen:

How do we know what our AAA.org discount code is?

The $5 off code is Rommel

• @Shakespeare:

$40 per set including shipping, I don’t think so.

I agree this does seem kind of steep any chance that the price will be lower for any of the future sets?

• I would assume if when they complete the set of all the nations, buying them together will get you a price break. Id bet on that.

• '10

The unit count is based on giving MORE than the stock pieces while keeping the price reasonable.  It is actually 24 Infantry and 12 Tanks (Two types of each).  The unit list is final as that is how many can be produced in the largest possible mould.

The SPECIAL SURPRISE will be included in the “Extras” set with ICs, Task force markers, Bases etc…

The price is as low as it can possibly go to fund the next set.

Consider this: If you look at the competition, you are getting more for your unit dollar at a quality untouchable by anyone in the industry.

• you are getting more for your unit dollar at a quality untouchable by anyone in the industry.

Thats true.  Maybe you can sell your sets to WOTC so they can have a properly equipped Italy for a change. They are actually moving backwards with respect to Italian dedicated units.

• '10

@spartan:

@Shakespeare:

$40 per set including shipping, I don’t think so.

I agree this does seem kind of steep any chance that the price will be lower for any of the future sets?

Once they are all complete, you will be able to purchase them in a COMBO saving a bit off each set.

HOWEVER:  The speed of completion was in our court for the LOOOOONG process of making this happen.  Once Italy is released the project moves to the community, holding out for the FULL SET may delay the funding of each national set and slow the release.  We are not Millionaires…  just big AAA fans with a production company.

• $30 a set seems like a bargain to me!

• '10

@reloader-1:

$30 a set seems like a bargain to me!

You can’t make everyone happy.  If I even charged my company minimum wage for the time taken on this project, and the fact that all the profits from our very popular COMBAT DICE product have been going to this rather than back in my pocket….  they would cost over $100 a set!

The price WAS $39.99…  I lowered it as far as I could go without losing my shirt.

• @reloader-1:

$30 a set seems like a bargain to me!

For 120+ pieces of this quality, I agree!  A HUGE  bargain compared to the competition!

Seriously, for those who would complain about $30 + shipping for these pieces, look up the cost of any other companies replacement pieces.  If you just want “more pieces” then you’re better off simply buying another copy of A&A 1942 for additional units.

If you want more variety and higher quality in those extra pieces (as so many obviously do based on the amount of product available already) then this is far and above the best bang for your buck.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m