• I recieved my final set of dice for my Ammo Box.  I love them.  And along with them came a bonus of a very well made pouch with FMG’s Logo.  It’s canvas and has a couple pockets.  Plus a bonus set of Canadian Dice.  Very happy with my purchase and can’t wait to roll some Canadian dice next game.  Thanks FMG

• TripleA '12

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can order FMG Combat Dice in seperate sets? I don’t want the grey Germany, or Canada, or Italy (as I already have it).

Thanks very much.

• Historicalboardgaming.eu offers single dice…

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Dispatch:

Is there an option to order the grey German dice to add to my elite set?

Not really, but I can do a manual order for you.

Please see our post in Announcements:  We are currently closed until June 8th to relocate.

Hey, I love your dice but is there a way you guys can produce a “rounded” set of these dice???

• TripleA '12

Hey LeeCHeSSS, thanks for your answer.

Guys, I want to purchase 1 set of each of the following nations:

Germany Elite (black)
    France
    United Kingdom
    Soviet Union
    Japan
    China
    United States
    Anzac

Upon using the Historicalboardgaming.eu I can find no way to add France, Anzac and Germany Eite to my order. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks again.  :-)

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Lozmoid:

Hey LeeCHeSSS, thanks for your answer.

Guys, I want to purchase 1 set of each of the following nations:

Germany Elite (black)
    France
    United Kingdom
    Soviet Union
    Japan
    China
    United States
    Anzac

Upon using the Historicalboardgaming.eu I can find no way to add France, Anzac and Germany Eite to my order. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks again.  :-)

Since that site is not run by Coach, but another of our fellow HBG partners, I can’t speak to his stock. However, I recommend using the “Contact” tab on his site and sending him a message as to what you want. Or ask if he can get it for you.

• I’ve been keeping an eye on their stock, the moment they offer elite dice I’ll buy them (as buying from FMG directly involves UPS, and they keep messing up my deliveries).

• Hey, I love your dice but is there a way you guys can produce a “rounded” set of these dice???

Hello… anyone there from FMG??? :? :? :?

• I don’t imagine they’ll produce a (more) rounded set of dice.  You have to figure each set of dice (each color/graphic) they have a minimum order quantity of 10,000 dice … that’d be a big outlay for just a slight variation on an existing product.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Rounded dice are against my religion, they take so damn long to roll! lol…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m