Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Just a note to the nice people at FMG and HBG: After all this is said and done. I would like to see at some point the following units please please please. The Elephant, Su-100, Su-152, BT-5, B-29, B-24, an early war japanese battleship and early war or light carrier, the Kate, Bren Gun Carrier, 4 engine japanese bomber, japan to have it’s own mech inf., heavier japanese tank, Centurion, Char B1-bis, Somua S-35, Renault R-35 each nation to have it’s own AAgun, trucks, paratroopers, and airtransport. Ok sorry this list got alot longer than I planned I’m shutting up now. But remember I said please.

• i dont think a please will work……if only though…

FMG@ the factory: can you please have these done in lees than 1 month…
    FACTORY:  F YOU! we’ll do them when we feel like it!

• How about waving my hand like a Jedi you think that might work?

• Yavid, I think if you scroll through the various topics that HBG has laid out (Russia, France, etc), you will see that he is making most of your suggestions.

• Does anyone know if you can buy FMG Italian units in a european store??
    I would order them from the US but then I would risk coustoms intercepting the package and that will add an additional 30-50$ to the order which is simply more than I am willing to pay :-)

• TripleA '12

I don’t believe so, no. I am in the UK and I don’t know of anywhere that sells FMG Combat Units - or believe me, I would buy from the store and save tons on postage costs! I ordered my Italy CUs from FMG overseas and they took a good while to arrive due to interception by customs. But they arrived in good condition eventually.  :-)

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Lozmoid:

I don’t believe so, no. I am in the UK and I don’t know of anywhere that sells FMG Combat Units - or believe me, I would buy from the store and save tons on postage costs! I ordered my Italy CUs from FMG overseas and they took a good while to arrive due to interception by customs. But they arrived in good condition eventually.�  :-)

www.historicalboardgaming.eu

He will have some soon.

• Thank you very much. I will have to keep an eye on their site:-)

• It is now May any news on the release of Germany would be most welcome. Thanks

• '12

His website says estimate release date is the 19th.

• '10

@georgemak1:

His website says estimate release date is the 19th.

That was the last update from factory.  Still waiting on News.

• one week?

• 2 days to go hoping and praying Jeremy gets some good news.

• '12

dont want to be pesimistic but I think by now FMG should have some news about it. Is it still the old factory that is making this set? I would be very surprised if we get the news on Mon that are ready to be shipped. On the other hand I do like surprises lol

• I would not be at all surprised at this point if nothing is said until they’re in his hands ready to ship.  Remember, he did that with the new dice!  ;)

I’m not sure which factory is doing this set at this point.  It may be possible that they were able to pull the molds from the old factory before they had the chance to run them (which of course would cause a small extra delay but hopefully be better in the long run).

It saves all the “but you said they would be here today!” too.

• TripleA '12

Well, you know what they say: no news is good news.  :-)

But is it?  :?

• Any News on the German’s?  Pictures or Date of Release?

Thanks

Can’t wait to get them.

• Customizer

Yesterday was a holiday up here in Canada so hopefully there will be some news today.

• why does this tread get all this meanigless messages? (not unlike this one). im hoping to see some actual news, and the only thing i get is pointless remakes and hopes. im not trying to be a wiseass, but please keep this tread pure information please. thanks

• '10

@anderb:

why does this tread get all this meanigless messages? (not unlike this one). im hoping to see some actual news, and the only thing i get is pointless remakes and hopes. im not trying to be a wiseass, but please keep this tread pure information please. thanks

I fully understand what you are saying! It is frustrating to get an e-mail notification that there has been a post here and then come here looking for news on the new pieces and then find meaningless posts. On the other hand I guess that all members have a right to post here. See, even I just did it! Sigh.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m