Global 1940 and 1943 Expansion for use with TripleA

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

Update to 5.8

Change Log: 5.8

6/28/21
    Fix Rail movement. Add Auto Rail placements. Make AA Guns moveable by rail.

Yea rail movement was all jacked up. Got it on the run now lol

Rail movement works ! lol woulda forgot about it again lol

Edit
    Wow ! Way better than expected ! Just move the rail units, stop, load up and go wherever you want. Sweet :)

Still gotta legal move, but will save a ton of edit :grinning:

Ok I 'll stop gushing over railroads. They were invented about 200 years ago lol and been around in many game variants. Oh … yea, maybe not variant but mods

And they totally rock lolRock On !!!.png

Forgot to turn on China’s RRs. You can do it by turning on tech in map options and then give them mechanized infantry tech. I got it fixed and it does seem to have some game impact, so it’ll be in the next update.

Update to 5.9

Change Log: 5.9

7/2/21
    Armour units will not transport Infantry when Mech Infantry tech is on. Add China Rail movement. Add Colored Mines.

Made it to rd 3 and the mines were getting a bit confusing for SSR. I think having multiple options should help. We’ll see. Gonna start another test game now.
    They aren’t hardwired, so can be ignored if desired.

With Rail movement , I turned off the “Improved Mech Infantry” tech for tanks , so they won’t transport infantry anymore when it’s on. Need to use edit if it is. As Captain said to me, “tech doesn’t get used much anyway”. Same as most games, but want to make it as flexible as possible, so, you need to use edit if necessary. If I missed something on it, will fix later, but the less player enforced the better : )

Game on
    :grinning:

Hmm…for some reason I had UnArmed Mines unable to move by rail. Thought I’d fixed that. Anyway, is fixed now and will be in next update.

Guess I’ll start another test game lol Italy isn’t falling for Alexandria sucker attack this time lol

Another error. UK wasn’t getting it’s bonus for control of all European TTys. Now that they’re 1 nation lol when Japan takes something it shuts it down. Fixed for next update.

Man, I was just starting to roll too lol. Had made through UK2 when i noticed it. Doesn’t look good for Italy in Africa. Yea, Idk, might need to buy Rommel’s transport turn 1. I guess I could. Been buying 2 U-Boats. Idk if Rommel can help enough. Maybe with the Luftwaffe.

Anyway, I think I’ll just edit the dough and keep going till the next error lol

Fun stuff all the same. Think I shoulda bought 2 Commiesars rd1. Coulda made an Army Group sooner then. lol

The Soviets plant the first Army Group Flag

Screenshot from 2021-07-03 07-17-55.png

Think I’ll add a couple popups for the first few rounds to remind people to check for edits. I keep spacing but the more you do it the more you remember. Well usually lol

yea need to clean some Game Notes up. Japan thought about getting uppity but they reined Tojo in. lol

Screenshot from 2021-07-04 20-32-54.png

Landmines are sweet. Got an extra buck and don’t know what to do ? Just buy a landmine lol

While I appreciate the patriotism, The USA activating their National Guard every turn does seem a bit much :)

Put a fix out in a bit

Update to 6.0

Change Log: 6.0
    7/4/21

Fix USA activating National Guard more than once.

Made Russian Factories only able to move in Non Combat. Be in next update.

Hmm…just saw where U-Boats Defend at 3 first rd. Only have them at 2. That’s a big difference. Guess I better do an update.

@barnee well unfortunately somethings all jacked up. They’re not getting a defense bonus at all. wtf pretty sure it worked when i made it. W/e. we’ll figure it out. Kind of a bummer. Was just starting to have fun lol

@barnee said in G 40 Expansion For TripleA:

@barnee well unfortunately somethings all jacked up. They’re not getting a defense bonus at all. wtf pretty sure it worked when i made it. W/e. we’ll figure it out. Kind of a bummer. Was just starting to have fun lol

They’re working now. Do an update in a bit.

@barnee

Update to 6.1

Change Log: 6.1

7/17/21
    Make Russian Factories only move during Non Combat.Fix Wolfpacks not Defending.

Update to 6.2

Change Log: 6.2

7/23/21
    Add “Army Group” image for Americans.

Sadly a major rewrite is needed for the “Expanded Pacific”. This includes all relevant players and all TTys. Gonna take a while.

What’s happening is the negative bonus which simulates the extra PUs, is only firing when there’s battle. I need to change to just simple control of TTy.

Seems obvious now but … w/e We’ll get it done : )

Was just starting to have fun in rd 4. Buncha new guys showed up lol. So far trying to keep enough cheap fodder guys for the heavy hitters has been one of the bigger challenges.

At any rate, be back with a fix hopefully soon :)

Edit
    Actually we need battle but only once, not every round. So we need a trigger with a battle condition that activates the rest of the rounds and then if/when it gets taken over, we’ll need another one … hmm yea this might take a while : )

• @barnee
    Hi barnee,

I realize that the increased IPC values in The Pacific can cause some technical difficulties concerning TripleA.

Most importantly, the increased IPC values have no effect when Convoy Disruption occurs. The loss of IPC is according to the original IPC value.

• @the-captain Hi Captain yea the convoys work right. They only hit at original value. An objective is added for the extra PUs when it gets taken over and a negative one for the original owner. I think I’ve almost got it thought through for the fix.

Was really just wanting to play as I’m starting to figure out how to do it best for triplea : ) Takes a while to get used to, but ftf on the board you have to remember it all : ) I think it’ll be very playable on triplea for those that are interested :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m