• I’m looking for this thread: A&A: 1942 Edition
    IL moved it to the Mod. Forum - where is that?
    Thanks for the help!

• @captainjack:

I’m looking for this thread: A&A: 1942 Edition
    IL moved it to the Mod. Forum - where is that?
    Thanks for the help!

I think it is a place beyond where we can go. Its like some kind of heaven/hell for threads.

• man that sucks.  i was enjoying reading craig and IL go back and forth.

I think he plans on moving it back, but just wanted a cool down period.

waves hand
    You don’t want to see that thread.

• Well we could have a second act right?

BTW lets not drag old threads in new ones.

Yoper: I already asked you to PM me if you have problems.

Lets just get along.

I am not unhappy. IN fact i think only once did anybody ‘get to me’ in any way and that was on you tube.

And yes when Yoper cools off the thread will return so normal people can post again ONLY about AA42 and nothing more.

I said before many times you will have to trust me that the info is correct. I had to do it because i cant wait for Funagain games press release for info on Axis and Allies games when that should come from WOTC.

• NO not at all. I will only remove it if its not accurate. It is accurate and in 2 months or perhaps sooner the pattern will emerge that i was correct. Because i cannot off validation to you for ‘facts’ does not make them NOT facts.

That should be clear enough. Or to use your language: ‘simple’

• The way I look at it….

When a person has their actual name as their profile name, and still ends every post WITH their name…that’s all I need to know.  :-D

• I was about to reply to that thread when it was moved.  FYI Shogun was reprinted (as Samurai Swords).  I don’t expect AA50 to be reprinted, but then again I won’t be surprised if it is.

• Ok back on topic:

Is the name Deslock a reference to Space Cruiser Yamato, the young general of the Gorgon Empire?

• @Imperious:

Ok back on topic:

Is the name Deslock a reference to Space Cruiser Yamato, the young general of the Gorgon Empire?

Yeah.  When I was 9, I rushed home from school everyday to watch Starblazers.  It’s actually Desslok (or Dessler in the Japanese version), but I didn’t know that until years after picking Deslock for a call-sign.  Never bothered changing it.

P.S. That’s on topic?  :-D

• I did the same thing. Space cruiser yamato was one of my favorite shows. I loved the look of the various ships.

You know somewhere back in the 1970’s they made a boardgame using plastic little warships and a huge map of our solar system. It was a fun game.

• OFF TOPIC AGAIN - THIS IS SO UNNECCESSARY

• @Craig:

@I:

The way I look at it….

When a person has their actual name as their profile name, and still ends every post WITH their name…that’s all I need to know.   :-D

And that is worse than never actually owning up to who you are?

Oh well!  I guess it is habit.  Every other MB I have the name Yoper, so putting my first name helps with identification.

If that is how you judge character, who you like, etc., then so be it.  Seems pretty foolish.

CRAIG

:-D  That was a good response (especially the big red craig), I was just playin’ Craig.  Sorry for getting off topic guys.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m