• '21 '18 '16

@AndrewAAGamer
    I think I’m being very clear. I want to play you in a game. If you are as good as you say you are, then I shouldn’t be much of a challenge to “one of the best”. I don’t want to play shitty players anymore. Let’s get the dice rolling or don’t keep throwing out baseless claims

• Founder TripleA Admin

Okay everybody, just cool it. We’re here to have fun and while some competitive banter is allowed, you’re treading into waters where you’re violating the forum rules. So cooooool down.

• '21 '20 '18 '17

@AndrewAAGamer @seancb

There are no sanctioned tournaments or ladders, and good. You can go to gencon or origins and win, or you can win on AxA Online or the Leagues here, or go to any of the regional tournaments in Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, California, Vancouver, Canada and prove yourself. A bunch of stories and garbage about how you won a game against your little brother where you added indian tribes, and lazer installations back in 1986 don’t count.

• '21 '18 '16

@taamvan
    Not sure why I was included in this response sweetheart.

• '21 '20 '18 '17

@seancb just for giggles

• @taamvan said in Response to @seancb:

@AndrewAAGamer @seancb

There are no sanctioned tournaments or ladders, and good. You can go to gencon or origins and win, or you can win on AxA Online or the Leagues here, or go to any of the regional tournaments in Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, California, Vancouver, Canada and prove yourself. A bunch of stories and garbage about how you won a game against your little brother where you added indian tribes, and lazer installations back in 1986 don’t count.

so travel cost and hotel cost and play games with special rules because they have to be decided within a set time period before the rented hall closes

or use a system with altered gameplay

or travel a lot and play against locals which doesn’t necessarily mean anything even if you get an engraved hunk of marble or wood

on the other hand, this thing with “indian tribes” and “lazer installations” sounds like a lot of fun

@AndrewAAGamer said in Response to @seancb:

what I call gang up games, I did not do as well because frankly my opponents would literally say at the beginning of the game “Hey let’s all gang up on Andrew and knock him out because if we do not then we will lose.”

u can’t possibly be that good if you don’t know pizza strategy

==

ok so there I was, playing against Hobbes years back and this never really happened, it’s just a fun story

so I’m watching Hobbes doing stuff with wood, saw, hammer and things

and I’m like “watcha doin”

he’s like “working, what’s up”

and I’m like “nuffink, just havin fun”

so he keeps goin and I keep doin my thing

and he keeps workin at it and I’m like

“hey watcha buildin”

and he’s like “oh just this thing I’m working on” then he nicely tells me things about the tools he’s using and other stuff

and I’m like ok this is fun and chill

then I look up from the game and I’m like “oh is that what you were building”

it’s a coffin, just my size

lol, dat Hobbes

I’ll get him one day, and his little dog too. (paraphrasing from “The Wizard of Oz”, just my little joke).

'course I think he’s retired for now but whatevs, if we meet up again maybe that’ll be fun

• '21 '18 '16

i think i’ve peed my pants laughing.
    If i had known this would be so much fun, i would have done it sooner!!!

• '21 '20 '18 '17

@seancb @aardvarkpepper

Why cant Kurtmungus bust in like the Kool Aid man when we need him? In 3…2…1…

• @aardvarkpepper said in Response to @seancb:

pizza strategy

I am always wanting to know more. What is the pizza strategy?

• '21 '18 '16

@AndrewAAGamer
    If you have to ask, you probably “the guy”.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m